Ch. 8 Invitation

Hey guys! :D How are you? I hope all of you are good. So I was finally able to write chapter 8! Sorry for the wait. I want to thank you guys for the support! you guys are amazing! Anyways i do not own anything Stephenie Meyer does. I'm going to shut up now and let you guys read the chapter. hahhaha

Hope you enjoy! :)

Comment and Vote!

Bella’s POV

It had been a week since I had seen him, a week since I had stared into his beautiful eyes, and heard is beautiful voice. I couldn’t stop thinking about him for some reason. I didn’t want to think I was falling for him since we had just met and we had barely talked, but I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I was stupid enough that every day at work I would look for him in the crowd, but was never there. This disappointed me more than it should. I tried to not think about him, but I failed trying to. As I put on my turquoise halter tie top and matching ruffled miniskirt I couldn’t help hoping to see him tonight. I walked out to bump into Lauren who was wearing an outfit similar to mine, but hers was black.

“Watch it bitch!” she said angrily.

What was her problem?

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I said.

“Uh huh sure, you think you’re all that and hot but you’re not!” She looked like she was about to slap me, but Vivian came and stood in between me and Lauren.

“Leave before I disfigure that face of yours!” Vivian growled at her.

“I’m not scared of you bitch!”

“Really because it looks like you are!”

“Lauren let’s go! What are you thinking?” Jessica said as they walked away.

“Yeah bitch! Walk away!” Vivian yelled after her.

“Vivian stop, I think she gets it.” Angela said.

“Are you okay Bella? Did that bitch touch you because if she did I’ll go over there and kill her.” Vivian said.

I laughed. “Vivian chill, she didn’t touch me.”

“She knows if she does I’d kill her.” 

Angela rolled her eyes at her and said “Don’t listen to anything Lauren says. She’s just jealous that you’re so gorgeous and how popular you are.” 

“That’s crazy! She’s gorgeous!” I said

“Bella I think you need to get your eyes checked. That bitch is ugly! She wishes she was are gorgeous as you are!” Vivian argued.

“You’re just saying that because you hate her.” I told her.

“Ha! Yea right! If she was so gorgeous she would have been the star of the show!”

I didn’t know what to say. She got me there, but it still didn’t change anything. She smiled knowing she was right.

“Whatever let’s get going backstage.” I said.

Victoria started talking and then she called my name to start the show.

I walked out and was received with whistles and applauses. I went up to the strip pole and started doing what I know best. I couldn’t help, but look for him. As I looked around I almost froze. He was sitting up front with the big muscular guy and the blond guy staring intently at me.  He looked even more gorgeous than the last time. He smiled at me and I looked away blushing.  Every time I looked over at him I caught him staring at me which made me self-conscious.