Ch. 37 Insecurities

Hey guys!! long time no see huh? I hope you guys are still with me. How's your guys summer going? Doing anything fun? Cause i've been pretty bored. I still haven't found a job yet and it's getting frustrating lol. Anyways i wanna thank all of you for the constant support! Thank you for taking your time to read Moonlight, comment and vote. it means so much to me! i'm seeing numbers that make me really happy and honestly surprise me. So thank you so much guys!! i love you all! you guys have made this journey possible! talking about journey's on July 30th it will be the 3 year anniversity of when i started writing Moonlight and look at where i am now? I honestly didn't expect all this. Okay so i got some news for you guys....So it was taking me a while to write this chapter cause i was having so much trouble deciding what i wanted to happen in this chapter that will lead up to what i've been planning since the beggining. I'm really excited to start writing the next few chapters! So anyways as i was planning the next few chapter i realized i'm almost done writing Moonlight.There are like 3,4 maybe 5 more chapters left still haven't decided for sure. But don't freak out! There will be a sequel! I promise you guys there will! I'm getting really excited about finally reaching to this point! anyways i'm going to shut up now and let you enjoy this chapter you guys have waited for! I don't own anything Stephenie Meyer does.

Hope you enjoy!! :)

BPOV

Today I was finally going back to work. I was excited yet nervous. The times I was practicing my leg would sometimes hurt really bad and try giving out. Victoria kept protesting, saying I wasn’t ready and I didn’t have to do it  but I put my foot down and told her I was and I just wanted to get this done and over with. I made her promise that she wouldn’t tell anyone that I was having problems. I was sure that I would be fine tonight since I had gotten used to the dancing.

Edward and Charlie I knew were ecstatic that I was almost done being a stripper. I hadn’t made a decision yet whether I want this week to be my last or next week.

Right now Charlie didn’t seem too happy though as I was leaving to work, since he knows what I was going to be doing and it made me feel guilty. Now that I had a father it was a different story. I felt like what I was doing was wrong. That’s what was making me unsure of when I wanted to stop working.

Edward was outside waiting for me. He was going to give me a ride there and back. He was so scared of me driving by myself and getting into another car accident. He said if something happened to me again he wouldn’t be able to live with himself. I kissed him all over to reassure him that nothing would happen to me but he said he would feel a lot better if he drove me around so I ended up agreeing, since I knew I wouldn’t win.

“Hey so I’m leaving to work now.” I told Charlie awkwardly.

He just looked at me and nodded.

I knew this killed him and I hated that I was doing this to him but I had to do this.

“Be careful Bella please. I’ll see you later.” He said with a worried look in his eyes.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine and okay don’t wait up.” I reassured him before walking out the front door and into Edward’s car.