Ch. 22 Surprises

Hey guys!! i know i haven't uploaded in forever! i feel terrible! and i know i say this all the time but i truly mean it! Well im out of school now for the summer so that means i'll have time to write now more often! :) i'll try to upload sooner now :) um... let's see... oh yeah did any of you go watch SWATH?  absolutely loved that movie!!  it was great! haha :) Oh yeah! i want to thank you guys for all the votes and for giving me over 29 thousand reads for this story! u guys rock and make my day everytime i see that numbers go up! Are you guys excited? We finally reached the first chapter of the New Moon part of Moonlight! This chapter is all BPOV so i hope u enjoy! and get excited cause New Moon is going to be fun and exciting! i know lot of you are worried that Edward is going to leave but i havent made up my mind about it. i dont want him to leave but i might justhave to make him leave and have all of you hate me! hahaha Heads up ! This chapter skips ahead a few months since the accident and i'll stop talking haha I dont anything Stephenie Meyer does!

comment/ vote!

Hope u enjoy!!! ;D

Bella’s POV

I woke up with the feeling of strong and cold arms around me and I smiled. We had gone through a lot and we were finally at peace. It had been four months since the accident, four months since Edward and I told each other “I love you” and four months since I told Edward the truth. Well everything except for one thing…

I couldn’t bear telling him because remembering it makes me go into a panic attack. It makes me feel dirty as well…

Now that James was dead we got to see Victoria more because she was free from his rule. She was trying the Cullen diet now. At first she said it was very difficult but now it’s easier for her, but of course there is still the temptation.

“What are you thinking about beautiful?” Edward asked.

I stretched in his arms and yawned, “Nothing, just everything in the last four months.”

He smiled, “They’ve been good. We’ve gotten to spend more time together now that it’s summer vacation. I wish I didn’t have to go to school and just stay here with you every day.”

“True.” I said snuggling closer into his chest and he wrapped his arms tighter onto me. I want to kiss him real bad, but I had morning breath and didn’t want to have to deal with that.

“Hey I need a human moment so can you let go?” I asked.

“Aw! Do I have to?” he asked pouting very adorably that almost made me kiss him.

I shoved him trying to get free, “Yes you do. Now c’mon! Let go!”

“Fine.” He grumbled and set me free.

I got up, grabbed my stuff, and walked to the bathroom.
I took a quick shower, changed, and went back into the room to see Edward watching TV.

“What are you watching?” I asked.

“Vampire Diaries…” He said hesitantly.

I burst out laughing, “I…thought…you said you thought it was stupid?”

“It is…that’s why I’m watching it because it’s so ridiculous.”

“Uh huh…” I said unconvinced.

“I swear!”

“Well I love it! It’s an awesome show! Plus Damon is so sexy!” I said teasingly.

He growled and was at my side at an instant crushing me to him, “You’re mine!”

I laughed breathlessly, “I don’t know…Damon is a bad boy and I love bad boys.” I said in a seductive voice.