Verse 2

Yet another day, yet another shift at the cafe. With Dazai being a nuisance to your poor co-worker once again. There he was. Sat down while holding her hand, staring into her eyes as if he were looking into a lover's eyes. "A reason to live? No, a reason I'd kept living until now..." he begins you say to her while she stands there sweetly smiling at him. A small part of you wanted her to break his hand that was caressing hers, not that you would tell her that.

You had your role to play: after all.

"I've lived to this day so that I can be in a double suicide with you! I'm sure of it. Ah, Bella Donna" he exclaims to her as you quietly chuckle about the irony of the nickname. While the meaning meant beautiful lady, Belladonna a plant, could increase the heart rate and cause hallucinations but nonetheless was a toxic plant which could kill.

"Feel free to do it own your own..."

"A double suicide is not possible alone..."

"By the way, Dazai-san...do you have a proper life insurance policy?"

"Why would you ask that, Bella Donna?"

"Well...because you have racked up quite a tab. If you haven't got one yet..." She starts to say. Still sweetly smiling at Dazai, as she would any customer. Despite the idiotic act, she remained unfazed throughout his antics. You had to admit, you were a little proud of her for not falling for him and being able to deal with his idiocy with a smile. "I'll...be...happy...to...refer...you...one...hmm?" she cheerfully tells him. "Ah! Your vitality is blinding!" he declares, changing the topic, clearly having lost yet another battle with her. "Aw, if that's the best you've got for changing the subject, I'm going to go ahead and barge into your agency on the 4th floor," she warns him: while you look away as if trying to pretend whatever is going on isn't happening. "Ah, your decisiveness is even more blinding!" he yells back, trying to shield himself from her as if she were blinding him.

Until the sounds of gunshots from upstairs interrupted their 'battle'. However, it wasn't long until they stopped: you all looked at each other in shock until Dazai laughed, bringing you and your co-worker back to your senses. "W-what, WAS that?" you timidly ask, looking at Dazai as he casually shrugs in response. "Looks like it's cleaning time," he comments, looking out the window, which naturally made you look out the window too.

THUD. It was a man dressed in a simple black suit and sunglasses, then another after another. It was Port Mafia underlings: falling to the ground: with 3 of them looking a little different to the rest. "Kenji's throwing them out to clean upstairs," he nonchalantly states as if throwing someone out a window was normal.

After 2 months of nothing, it begins.

2 days later...

You were now wearing a plain off-the-shoulder black dress with a slit to make movement easier. The reason you were in such an outfit was due to the current side job you were on. You had found a small note after getting home with an address and the word; 'alive' written on it. So here you were, lying on the cold floor with your hands handcuffed behind your back, eyes closed. It had taken a couple of days, but here you were in an abandoned warehouse amongst a group of criminals. The only door to the room you were in finally opens, and 2 men walk in, slamming the door behind them and locking it shut. "This bitch is asleep, right?" a man with a deep voice asks the other, staring down at you while you face the other direction, eyes still closed. "She should be; that was some strong sleeping drug," the other male with a younger voice replied.

"Good..." The older male responds.

An hour later...