Verse 4

A month passed by somewhat quickly since your last conversation with Dazai. During that time, you quit your part-time job at the cafe and took on your little side jobs full-time, infiltrating gangs and taking out criminals that all were conveniently considered pests for the Port Mafia. A sudden action that naturally caught their attention eventually. Regardless, despite the suspicious coincidences pilling up quickly. It took much longer than expected to get their attention. Fortunately, you had been extremely careful wearing your usual black kitsune mask with F/C markings throughout all these side jobs. Your outfit also consisted of a black kimono adorned with red camellias and spider lilies and tied with a red obi belt.

And here you were, just having finished a job, walking through an abandoned building in the middle of a forest in Yokohama. Ultimately, you came to a complete stop on the second floor, it was a high-ceilinged ballroom, and both sides had crimson curtains with gold embroideries that had long passed their former glory. You couldn't help but become lost in thought especially considering the building's history from several years ago.

Nevertheless, it wasn't long until you were finally brought back to reality; who wouldn't with a katana blade suddenly against their neck? It seemed to be a female katana-wielding phantom with light pink hair tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon. Golden eyes that had blood-red vertical lines underneath, almost as if it had cried blood from its eyes. It had a white kimono that ended in a yellow golden-ish hue and tied with a striped obi belt of the same shade. And lastly, over its kimono was a black cape with a collar.

"This really isn't necessary," you remark nonchalantly as you soon see the mysterious figure come into sight. It's a woman who is tall and slender with cherry red eyes and light, scarlet hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun held by 3 long golden pins and another hair clip on the right side of her head, composed of a light pink furry hair clip and red ribbon which forms a five-petal flower, and violet eyes. She dons a pink kimono overlapped by dark purple with bell-flower motifs, tied neatly with a maroon bow with white borders, and a light pink mantle, which goes darker from her elbow to her feet. She wears red eye shadow and pink lipstick. She has three chopstick hairpins holding her hair bun. She wore a traditional Japanese kimono based with patterns of spider lilies. Her nails are dyed blood red, and she carries herself with grace. She was also holding onto a red Japanese umbrella. "To think they'd send one of their executives, should I perhaps feel honoured?" you ask, still not moving as her ability still had its blade against your neck. She looks at you as if checking something, and the demonic phantom disappears. "I wouldn't try something if I were you child," she warns, clearly not seeing you as enough of a threat to keep her demon around.

Later on...

After naturally agreeing to follow the female Executive, you soon learned her name was Ozaki Kouyou. You were glad for her hostility to become less apparent as you had no intention of resisting or fighting back since you wanted to be taken to the Port Mafia. However, it still surprised you that an Executive would be sent after you, though it worked in your favour. You had hoped it wouldn't be the Port Mafia's black dog, as such a person would only be open to trying to kill you instead.

Now here you were, waiting in the lift heading up to the top floor with 2 Mafiso as Kouyou had other matters to attend to. Both clearly weren't high up rank-wise, as both had simple black suits, black sunglasses and small guns holsters at their waists. While their actual guns were pointing towards you, which you had expected considering you're still an unknown to them, a possible danger. It's not long until you reach the top and stop at 2 large doors with 4 mafioso guarding the door.

Walking through, you're met with 2 men seated at a long rectangular table, one of them being Chuuya. At the end of the oval table beside Chuuya was a man you knew at first glance was the Port Mafia boss, Ogai Mori. The man is a fairly tall man with a slender physique. He has straight, chin-length black hair slicked back, leaving bangs on each side of his face and purple eyes.