Verse 8 (Christmas Special)

It's now Christmas Eve, and here you at the possibility of one of the most important meetings within the Port Mafia; not only was Mori present, but so were all the current executives. Chuuya to Mori's left, an unfamiliar blonde beside him, Kouyou to Mori's right and an executive named Ace. Other prominent members sat at this long banquet table with influential allies of the Port Mafia from various organisations. While you stood behind Kouyou, you could hardly believe you would be at such an important event and incredibly close to the boss himself. Not that you cared; you were here to do a job, and killing the Port Mafia wasn't it. However, at some point during Mori's speech, you didn't bother to listen to it; you noticed Chuuya glaring at you. While you find it amusing to annoy him, you aren't stupid enough to try something right now, so you pay him no mind and stand there as expected of a mafioso.

The banquet part of the event was finally over, and it was time for the dancing and drinks. So you managed to somehow disguise yourself as one of the servers walking around offering alcohol; it was the best way to find information. All it took was some makeup, glasses and a wig you had stashed; it was child's play for you to waltz around as a server. It wasn't long until you noticed Chuuya was busing away conversing with a small group of men while he would occasionally look around the room; you knew he was looking for you, but it seemed he was paying no attention to any of the servers. You weren't confident enough that makeup alone would trick Chuuya and anyone else who might be keeping tabs on you, so you decided to wear a corset underneath the uniform you stole, changing your body shape somewhat and making your chest look larger since a corset helped push them up. However, you had to admit there wasn't much going on aside from the usual illegal dealings and kissing up to those higher up on the food chain within the Mafa. That was until you caught a particular individual's attention, "Oi server, come here," they demand, and you naturally do precisely that. Once you stopped near the brunette male, those around him each grabbed a drink, leaving the silver platter empty. "What's your name?" he asks, clearly wanting some from you yet batting around the bush, so of course you played along for now. "I'm [Fake Name], sir, is there anything I could possibly help you with?" you ask him, giving the man a fake name, and he didn't even bat an eye at the name, evidently none the wiser. "Now, isn't that a pretty name, isn't that right everyone?" he asks, and the rest of the group agrees or nods in response; you knew what the man was after, and something didn't sit right with you about this man. So you decided to play along until the end to hopefully get information out of him; if all fails, you can turn them into dolls since making people was all but too easy for you. "My, you're too kind sir," you reply, covering half of your face with the silver platter. "With it being Christmas Eve banquet and all miss, we was hoping you woould show us somewhere more quiet as it seems the alcohol is especially strong tonight," an ashen-haired male explains. "Oh, I shouldn't..." you try to protest since you know it would grab their attention even more. "But then again it is awfully loud here..." you add, still trying to act all bashful and innocent. "It would make us real happy tonight my dear," the ashen-haired male replies, as the rest of the group dissipates, leaving you with 2 males. "Hmm, alright, I suppose it is my job to keep the guests happy after all..." you reply, and their faces brighten. "Oh you're a real sweetheart for this, thank you," the brunette eagerly thanked you. "Please follow me, sirs, I know a quieter spot that's not too far from here," you tell them as they follow your lead out of the banquet hall, where everyone is busy talking and drinking.

It was time for the part of the job you hated. "I hope this spot is a suitable spot for both of you to rest and sober up," you kindly say as you turn around and smile at them both. And before you knew it, both men had you cornered as you continued to play along while you subtly probed them for information while they sweet-talked you while you leaned against the wall with them extremely close to your face. Little did they know, something was in their drinks, making them especially honest to a poor, helpless girl like yourself.

That was until the arrival of someone most unexpected, Chuuya. "What the hell are you doing here?" he yells, making the 2 men quickly turn around as if they had been caught doing something wrong. "E-executive Nakahara!" the brunette exclaims, seemingly nervous, yet you knew being caught with a Port Mafia lackey like this would only get the lackey in trouble, not them; there was something more to their behaviour. Continuing your act, you hid your face behind the silver platter as both men stood beside you. However, what you didn't expect was to hold a knife to your throat in a desperate attempt to keep Chuuya away from them. "B-back away!" the ashen-haired male shouts, while the executive they were so scared of didn't flinch. Unfortunately for them, they had a hand each on you. "Honesty Chuuya, you had to interrupt didn't you?" you complain as both men suddenly turn into dolls, and you remove your wig, smirking at him. "You!" Chuuya yells, clearly enraged that you disguised yourself and disappeared. "You can't possibly expect me to stand around and do nothing, I work best undercover after all," you respond, picking up the newly made dolls. "I noticed you looking around so much, did you really miss me that much," you tease him, smirking as you throw the dolls at him, which he catches. "They were plotting something; I snuck some drugs into their drinks to make them more talkative, satisfied now?" you ask, removing the glasses and makeup. Storming towards you, he grabs your collar and slams you against the wall, "like hell I am!" he growls, lifting you up higher until you can barely touch the ground. "I did my job, what else do you possibly want from me?" you ask, grabbing onto his wrist. However, instead of an answer, he tosses you onto the floor and leaves.

"Ha, quite the hostile one, isn't he," you mutter as you sit up, leaning against the wall, staying where you are for a few minutes.

You eventually returned to the banquet, this time without the disguise, and before you knew it, it was all over, and you returned to Chuuya's home. You were hiding away alone as Chuuya was still away doing who knows what, not that you cared; it kept him away from you while he cooled off. You were alone until you heard the front door slam open, with a loud crash soon following suit. There was no ignoring the noise; you had to investigate, and what did you find exactly?

It was Chuuya black-out drunk on the floor with the door still wide open.

"Cannot fathom why such a lightweight would drink this much..." you mutter under your breath as you close the door, which seems to wake him up, not that he has any clue as to what's happening. "Oi mafioso, you can't sleep on the floor," you complain, hoping he doesn't remember this in the morning. "Come here, I'll help you to the sofa at least," you tell him as you walk closer, and he stumbles to his feet. He doesn't do anything; he stands there staring at you. Sighing, you put his arm around your shoulders and slowly move him towards the sofa before gently putting him down. He mumbles something, but among his drunkness, it all sounds like gibberish, "what was that?" you ask, leaning closer to him as he lies there on the sofa. Before you knew it, he had dragged you down before wrapping his arms around you and passed out again. "Wait no, let me go first!" you yell, struggling to get out of his arms, but that proved pointless as you were far weaker than him. After some struggling, you give up and accept your fate.

"I suppose I've had a good run until now..."

You can't imagine Mr. Executive would be happy to find you here, someone he massively mistrusts and clearly hates. So you only pray he doesn't break any of your bones for this on Christmas morning because that certainly would be an awful surprise.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Apologies for the late chapter once again, seems I keep getting distracted by another ongoing story of mine.

I do hope this little Christmas special will make up for it.