【Chapter 5】

"A-Ah? No way! He is way out of my league for that kind of thing!" Y/N exclaimed with a bright blush painting her cheeks. 

"You never know! Just... think about asking him alright?" Junyu sighed. 

*End of Flashback*

*SMACK!* "Miss Y/N! Are you paying attention?" Mr. Qian asked frustratedly. It was hard enough keeping the kids attention, but when someone decides to daydream in his class, it's agitating to him. 

"Y-Yes. I am!" Y/N replied. She honestly wasn't, but she couldn't help it. Junyu's words were constantly floating around in her head for the past couple days. Luckily she was ahead of her classmates and had advanced in her studies ahead of time so she was alright to answer any question. 

"Alright. Answer this equation," Mr. Qian instructed, pointing at the equation on the chalkboard. Y/N took a quick look at the board and did the equation in her head, her fingers moving on the desk as she solved the problem. 

"The answer Mr. Qian is 45.9833 repeating." She answered. Quite stunned, Mr. Qian checked his book and sure enough her answer was correct. He pushed up his glasses and sighed. 

"Alright well, please pay attention in class as it is disrespectful to be ignoring me as I teach you the required lessons." He admitted. 

She nodded sheepishly, "I apologize. I'll be more thoughtful of you sir." Pleased with her response, he nodded and continued on with the lesson. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**RINGGGGGGGGGG**

"Alright I'll see everyone tomorrow and please turn in your homework to me if you already haven't." Their English teacher said as she left. The students then began packing up once she left the classroom. Many of them walked over to their friends to chat about things they might do over the weekend since it's a Friday. 

Y/N, on the other hand, was simply getting ready to leave. Weiming, however, was finished and was standing in front of her desk. She looked and gave him a short smile. 

"You waiting for me? Oh how kind~" She teased. He chuckled and shook his head. 

"Yeah yeah. Come on! I want to introduce you to the team!" Weiming beamed. Y/N rolled her eyes with a smirk plastered on her face. 

"Alright I'll come with you. Only for a little bit though. I do have practice later today." She smiled. 

"YES! Come on then!" Weiming grabbed her by the wrist and began pulling her out the classroom and towards what she guessed was the tennis courts. She smiled at his excitement. 

"Alright, slow down though! I'm going to fall!" She giggled. 

"Time waits for no man! Come on slow poke! Keep up with me!" Weiming shot back. They giggled like kids as they ran. Eventually they made it to the courts where they finally took a break to breathe. 

"Hey Wei-... who's she?" one of the guys asked. Weiming never brought friends to the tennis courts unless it was one of the tennis guys. All of a sudden he's bringing this girl with him? Did the team miss something? 

Brushing her skirt off, Y/N stood up straight and saw a whole group of guys staring at her with curious eyes. "Um... Hi. I'm Y/N, I'm Wei's childhood friend. It's nice to meet you all." 

One second... then another... then another of silence. The guys couldn't believe it. The same Weiming who struggled to talk with the captain's little sister had a female friend, a childhood one at that. 

"Um... guys? Are you alright?" Weiming asked, waving his hand in front of them. 

"Wait. Are you serious?!?! You've been friends with this dork for years? How'd you guys meet? Why haven't you been to any of our games? Why haven't we met you before?" they all asked in a disastrous mess of voices. 

"Hey! What is going on in here?"