【Chapter 8】

On the day of the concert, Y/N kept peaking out from behind the curtains of the stage. Liu Hao noticed her distress and gently tugged her backwards. "Are you alright?" he asked, worry showing in his eyes.

Y/N gave him a silent nod, giving him a simple smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Just... I don't see Weiming yet."

Liu Hao smiled and shook his head with a soft chuckle. "We haven't even started the concert yet. Now let's finish getting ready and then get into position. Hm?"

Taking one last peak out from behind the curtain, she thought it over and sighed. Following behind Liu Hao, they got to their dressing rooms and finished up with their preparations.

"Oh! Y/N you're back! Come on, sit! Sit! We need to finish your makeup and get you changed out of your normal clothes." Bai Hua, Y/N's personal stylist, beckoned over.

Y/N smiled and went over to sit in her chair, leaning back and relaxed. She sat still as Bai Hua did her make up and touched up her hair. Afterwards, she went over to the clothing racks and began skimming through the different articles of clothing- piecing together the "perfect" outfit for this performance. In the end, she settled on a solid black tube-top layered under a jacket paired with some ripped black jeans.

Just as she was smoothing out the last of the wrinkles in her outfit, a backstage staff member knocked

Just as she was smoothing out the last of the wrinkles in her outfit, a backstage staff member knocked. "Ms. L/N, you're on in 10. Please make your way to the staging unit. They have your mic and headset." he said through the door.

"Alright thank you!" Y/N called back. Taking one final look at herself in the mirror, she nodded her head in satisfaction before leaving the dressing room. Greeting the passing staff, Y/N walked through the busy backstage corridors. 'This is it... let's make sure we start this album release off with a bang.'

Once she met up with the rest of the band, she thanked Liu Hao quietly, grabbing her headset and linked mic from his grasp. Quickly getting it situated on herself and moving to stand in position with her (f/c) guitar strapped around her. She took a deep breath, clearing her mind as she listened to the roaring crowd, the bustling chatter of the backstage staff, the soft beating of her heart... then she heard it, smiling as the adrenaline began to pour into her....

"Alright. Let's welcome FourDust with their new album, ILY"