【Chapter 7】

After days of touching up and finalizing the recordings, they finally released their new album. It quickly became a hit and rose up the music charts. Not only that, but it also had the biggest amount of sales in the past year compared to the other albums released by many other artists. Y/N was extremely happy about it. 

Now all they had to do was concert rehearsals and interviews for promotions. However, this time around, it had been taking a larger toll on Y/N than it usually did. She wasn't getting as much sleep and had been overworking herself. It was affecting her interactions with other people, especially with Weiming. Because she was sleep-deprived she ended up snapping at him at some point... 

"Y/N! Hey!" she heard from down the hallway. She turned her head slightly to see who it was calling her. To her luck, it was Weiming. She didn't hate him, she was just tired of the loud noises when it wasn't exactly necessary. 

"Yes Weiming?" she sighed out. He paused with a confused face. When did she get so... irritated? 

"You alright?" He asked. He noticed she wasn't as bright as her usual self and she had slight eye-bags. 

"Yeah I'm fine. What do you need?" She curtly answered, she didn't want to dwell on the topic of her health when there was so much to be done for the concert, plus keeping up with her classes. 

"Are you sure? You don't look fine to me." He persisted. 

"I'M FINE! Just... leave me alone right now. I'll see you later," She snapped. 

She couldn't help it. She was so tired that it was affecting everything; her schooling, social life, and even her friendship with Weiming. The said-mentioned boy was stunned. When was the last time she's ever snapped at him like that? Never- at least to the best of his memory.

Now, she was doing final preparations for the first concert and she had finally gotten the hang of everything and realized her wrongful actions. She wanted to talk to Weiming, but she had no luck in doing so face-to-face since every time she tried, he happened to be busy with something else. So, she went for a different approach and wrote him a letter, sticking it in his locker before class. 

During the morning, she could see him opening and reading her letter. He sighed, shook his head, and subtly held a thumbs up towards her. She smiled and soon focused onto their teacher who was just beginning the lessons for the day. 

After classes were over, she quickly ran to rehearsals, getting there early even. She practiced with a smile and was quite adamant on getting everything finished to perfection. 

'What's got you all giddy? You're never this excited and critical with practices usually. What changed?" Junyu teased with a sly smirk. He couldn't help but notice the changes, especially since she had came a bit earlier than she usually did. 

"It's probably the cute childhood friend. She made up with him I bet." Yang smiled. Y/N simply ignored their teasing and continued messing with her guitar tuning. 

"Yah! Don't ignore us!" Yang whined. Y/N rolled her eyes with a smile, turning her head to look at the lovable idiots she worked with. 

"Kind of. That's as good of an answer you're getting out of me right now." Y/N teased back. 

'Hopefully this will fix my mistake...'