【Chapter 15】

Y/N grabbed her guitar and began singing as if it was her thoughts controlling her words. 
Maybe you don't like talking too much about yourself
But you should've told me that you were thinkin' 'bout someone else
You're drunk at a party or maybe it's just that your car broke down
Your phone's been off for a couple months, so you're calling me now

I know you, you're like this
When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix it
And like me, I did
But I ran out of every reason

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first

Took a while, was in denial when I first heard
That you moved on quicker than I could've ever, you know that hurt
Swear for a while I would stare at my phone just to see your name
But now that it's there, I don't really know what to say

I know you, you're like this
When shit don't go your way you needed me to fix it
And like me, I did
But I ran out of every reason

Her eyes began tearing up again, her thoughts mulling over the boy that held her heart. Why of all people was it her childhood friend? He was into another girl, and yet she was in love with him. 

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first

What did you think would happen?
I'll never let you have it
What did you think would happen?

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first
(You broke me first)

You broke me first, oh

By the end of the song, she had cried her heart out. She knew she wasn't ready to forgive him with her trust. However, she still liked him a lot, maybe even loved him and was willing to let him try to fight for it back. She put her guitar away and went to sleep, leaving her thoughts to cease as she fell into a dreamless slumber... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about three months since Weiming had been found out and Y/N was pleasantly surprised with his course of actions within said months. He was focused on his tennis practice and was consistently doing his best to stay on top of his studies. When Y/N had a concert, Weiming would go to support her. 

Y/N was currently at band practice writing out some new lyrics for songs. As promotions for the ILY album were coming to a close, their manager had made it clear they were going to be releasing 2 new albums back to back. 

In doing so, they would be connected to the ILY album making it to a trilogy or sequel. The current album was going to be named, Forever & Always. The 2nd album was named Unspoken Eros and was a mini album consisting of solos and a duet, 2 per member. Each member had a hand if not was head of writing the lyrics for their solos. 

Y/N was quite happy with her solos, making sure they were perfect in her eyes. Most were performable with either a sound system or their instruments. Y/N was excited about the duet because it was an unusual pairing. It was her and Jiang Yang. 

Jiang Yang was mainly the bass guitarist and sometimes pianist, however it was interesting because they didn't usually make duets, not to mention with one of the members who didn't commonly sing during songs. 

The song she was working on for the 3rd album was titled "I Choose" and it was a song that Y/N wrote mainly reflecting on how tight bonds will always show people where the home of the heart is. When the world tries to break people apart, the things that keep them together is the love they share. 

Now I found the strength
To make a change
And look at the magic I found
No matter the name
Or where you came from
'Cause no one has much figured out

She thought it worked well and smiled at herself, writing in the chorus and bridge before finishing up the song and sighing in satisfaction. The release was happening in a week and they had already done the promotional photos and music videos. 

The fans were ecstatic about the new music releases and were constantly talking about it. The preserves had already rose into the millions and the pre-buy of albums was in the thousands. They were doing well and Y/N was proud of their band for getting so far. She turned to watch the band fooling around on the makeshift stage they had in their practice room. She shook her head at their antics with a gentle smile. Yeah, she was proud of her little family.