Chapter 7.

Reneesme's Pov.

My necklace buzzed just when I woke this morning, Zoe must be going to bed now, weird times they have over there. Hopefully the times will be closer when we reach Russia, I had shower and got dressed in a white crop top with straps, jean jacket, floral skirt and my white converse. Looking around my room it felt empty I've grown up here now it's all going to change, Dad made me pack everything up last night being half vampire I don't need as much sleep as normal person.

Remembering Zoe message, I sent a quick goodnight back. It took a while but everything was packed and loaded into the cars, I look back at our cottage it's so sad leaving home, the pack and my family. I thought after the big battle the Volturi would back off and know they couldn't beat us. Jake's motorbike was sent ahead to the plane as well as our furniture and mums car, before we leave I went and said goodbye to Aunty Alice and Uncle Jasper as well as Grandpa Charlie and Carlisle also Grandma Esme and Sue.

We arrived at the airport pretty quickly since Forks is so small, Dad said we are moving to another small town near the forest where Carlisle has a house from when he left the Volturi. In my bag I packed my phone, some books and headphones for music as Mum said the flight is to be at least 10 hours long with a quick stop in China.

Zoe's Pov.

~ dream ~

I'm in Italy, there's a lady with blonde hair, Jane (well I hope that's her name) walks along the shadows of the town towards a very big castle. I follow her hoping she won't see or hear me, she travels in an elevator to a level where she walks to a set of doors, the doors open to a study room where three men stand. One who looks older on the left (that must be Marcus), on the right stood a man with blonde hair (he must be Cairo, no that's not his name, um its ... Caius that's his name) and finally Aro, a man who stood in the middle with long black hair and a creepy smile on his face as Jane enters.

Jane speaks "Master Aro, I come with news from the informant, it seems somehow the Cullen's found out about our plan and have moved out of Forks to different places before we knew." Aro looks to the two other men his face showing an unreadable emotion. "Jane dear pass me your hand please, so I may see for myself." he speaks after a while, "Yes Master Aro." As soon as Jane places her hand in his, it's over in a few seconds.

"I see dear Jane gather Alec, Felix, Demetri and our informant as I want you to go and find where each of the Cullen's have hidden and when you do find them or at least the girl, bring the girl here as she is more powerful then we all suspect. She'll be the greatest asset to the Volturi as well a perfect bride for Demetri." Jane left as soon as he had finished like they were to start the mission right away, I glance around the room to find the date. It read that it's three days from today but that can't be right unless I'm having a vision.

~dream fades~

Everything starts to grow dark and I soon hear shouting, "Zoe, Zoe, ZOe, ZOE WAKE UP!" I jolt up but my head collides with something leaning back I realise I just bumped heads with Seth. "Sorry Seth, I was having a dream/vision thingy or whatever Aunt Alice has." He just gives me his cute lopsided grin "It's okay love, but I think it's wise to tell your parents before we leave for school today." and Seth leaves the room to go get dressed, hm I better do that as well.

I got changed into my black crop top, pink skirt with white polka dots and black heels, I tie my hair into a high ponytail adding a black bow. Before heading downstairs to tell mum about my vision, dream or whatever it's called, the name always mess with my head that's why I normally leave it to Aunt Alice. "Mum, Dad you down here?" I yell ugh I hope Seth isn't annoying mum again even though she likes him better then Jake, "Yeah sweetie we're in the kitchen come get breakfast you got school soon." Thanks mum, didn't need that reminder but hopefully Seth hasn't eaten all the food again.

"Morning." And I get three replies except one sounds like mumbling, thinking it was Seth but no it was dad how was pouting over losing to Seth in a contest, god those two and competitions. Mum handed me bacon and eggs mmm my favourite, though I'm not looking forward to today I hate being the new student but it can be fun at the same time. Last night Seth and I were informed what our undercover names, Seth will be Ethan Waters and I'm Katherine Cinque with Mum and Dad as Saline and Matt Cinque. But before we left I told mum of the vision and she said she'll call everyone once I'm at school to make sure they all had fake names.

"I'm driving to school, love you both." Kissing both their cheeks while grabbing Seth's (Ethan) hand and ran out to our motorbikes. Finally I've been waiting for my motorbike to come, we made a bet whoever gets to school last has to be the one who gives up their bike for the week.

- 15 minutes later -

We reach the school and Seth beat me just then to see Principle John waiting for us, so taking off our helmets and grabbing our bags we follow him to pick up our schedule and locker code and number before heading off to our first class (mum made sure we had the same classes). First was English with Miss Watson, she looks around mid twenties, the principle introduces us to the class as we walk in holding hands, "Students this is Katherine Cinque and Ethan Waters they've just moved here from Mexico." Seth and I had learnt Mexican before we got to Australia.

Everyone looked at us as we stood smiling and holding hands, they looked at us in awe as if we're children of celebrities though some guys kept looking me up and down as well as the girls to Seth.

The other classes we had after was Maths, Drama, Science, History, PE and Spanish as well as French. During Lunch we went and sat at a far away table, next thing I know there's a girl standing in front of us. "Hi my name is Jewel Summers, and you are my new best friend and this is my boyfriend Landon Dixon he's captain of the Football team that have won state final three years in a row." She seems nice in her own way, "Nice meeting you, I'm Katherine and this is my boyfriend Ethan." She smiled like it's the best thing she's ever heard, I smiled back they grabbed there lunch and sat down next to us. A bit later Landon's friend Ron (he's gay) but that makes it even better as I can talk to a guy about Seth and get an opinion without them trying to get with him.

After a long day we get home and talk about our day, I wonder if there's any supernatural living in Australia.

Mystery Pov.

Hmm after today it's seems there is some new Supernaturals in Australia, 2 vampires, a werewolf and a vampire but she seems to be more then just a vampire though it looks like my pack and I will have to do some digging.