Chapter 5

Reneesme Pov.

Earlier in the week I noticed something off about Lucy so did Jake but Zoe seemed completely unaffected or suspicious of Lucy like she was in some sort of persuasion spell from a vampire, but that's impossible unless Lucy isn't who she says she is. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy aha here it is in the Spanish History A - it says Lucy was top nurse in the French revolution, found the cure to the Spanish flu but killed in Volterra Italy by an animal attack, I've got to warn mum.

I zoomed downstairs early in the morning before school started as it's Monday. "Mom, mom where are you?" I panicked thinking of plans to protect Zoe. "Honey we're in the living room." Nodding my head I focused where it was and zoomed off to there, just in time people were starting to leave -Emmet- "Mom, Dad I know why Alec and Jane are coming, they're here to take Zoe. The new exchange student Lucy is a Spanish nurse scientist from the 1600's and apart of the Volturi guard she is the one with the persuasion powers and probably knows everything about Zoe." Shock was registered except from dad who was thinking and knew what was happening.

"You guys need to go into hiding just Rose, Emmet and Zoe will leave to the blue mountains in Sydney, Australia, really shadowy and if they find you there go to Russia the one place that's illegal to them." Aunt Alice spoke up, she's normally the travel organiser being a seer and stuff. Wow that was fantastic, great my safety protection is next but Zoe is not going to like this at all. I heard Zoe's footsteps coming down the stairs Seth will be here soon and will most likely go with Zoe being imprints and all.

"Reneesme you will go with your mum and dad to London, England if found go to Russia as well, actually that is going to be all out back ups, okay?"
I heard Seth and Jakes bikes pull up just as Zoe entered. "He-woah what's going on here, Carlie we're going to be late for school." We stared at her, being her best friend I know this will be really difficult for her knowing not only are we being spilt up but her trust was betrayed by a friend and that's what is going to break her most. "Hunny we have some news to explain but go get Seth and Jacob so they can learn too." Aunt Rose spoke as she was just as close as Seth and I with Zoe.

"Mum why aren't we going to school?" Zoe asked as she sat next to Seth on the stool, Jake decided to support me by standing with me. "Well there's a problem, Aunt Alice had a vision... about the, er Volturi specifically Alec and Jane also a new member. Her name is Lucy is was a Spanish nurse in the 1600's but killed in a trip by an animal attack in Volterra, Italy." Shock registered into Zoe not realising we were hinting about Lucy.

"Jane and Alec will be here in around a month, the exchange student Lucy she's the uh other Volturi member and used you for information with her persuasion powers." I mumbled 'cause no one else wanted to continue. Zoe's face broke in half this is what we all wanted to avoid.  "She broke my trust, she used me how dare she." Seth jumped up and hugged her the minute she started screaming in anger. While later Zoe calmed down Grandma Esme continued for everyone.

"Sweetie because of this you, Seth and your parents are going to move to Sydney Australia, the blue mountains more specifically. Ness, Jacob and Bella & Edward are going to London England. Alice & Jasper are going to Paris, France while Carlisle and I will be setting up a house in Russia." She started to tear up so Aunt Rose & Uncle Emmett and I went over to Seth & Zoe we comforted  her 'til she calmed down.

"Will we be a whole family again after they're gone?" Zoe asked, everyone looked towards Aunt Alice as she can see the future. "Yes my dear maybe not here in Forks but definitely somewhere in Russia, in around 5 or less years from now." She nodded, hearing that now I'm sad 5 years without Zoe that'll be hard. Zoe ran upstairs confused I went to follow but Dad stopped me "Ness she's gone to pack you can say goodbye tomorrow, you now have to pack as well as Seth and Jacob, okay?" I shook my head yes and ran home giving quick hugs.