Chapter 1

Rose's Pov.

After convincing the Volturi that we were innocent everyone said their goodbyes. Except for the Denali's as they decided to stay an extra week alongside Peter and Charlotte (friends of Jaspers.) On my way home all I could think about was Alice's vision of how I'm supposed to receive a gift. As we reached the house just sitting on the doorstep was this beautiful baby girl and note attached to her basket, it said 'Dear Cullens, I have seen how greatly you care for a meer child and decided to bestow a child to one of your children, take great love and care for her.' Shocked at the news I carefully pick her up and bring her inside while I wait for the others. Once they had all gathered round I revealed the child to my family and a vote was carried out by majority she was to be mine and Emmets daughter, we decided to name her Zoey Mae-Bella.

Emmet and I couldn't be more excited when we found out what the mystery vampire had done for us, the only thing is she won't be able to live a normal life. A few months later we discovered Zoey was like Renesme half human, half vampire. She also had the power to copy other powers even human powers that's if they ever became one. Anyway she would have to be kept hidden in the dark until it was safe to say the Volturi wouldn't find out. Though to be on the safe side we agreed to get Zoey to copy Bella's power as a shield so no one could penetrate her mind or use any power on her but she will do this when Zoey turns 5 a month before the Volturi  visit. Later we also discovered Zoey also has the power to create new powers and transfer them to other vampires.

~ A year and a bit later ~

I race inside and pick up my darling girl, "Did you hid out at Sam's while we were away?" "Yes mummy" "oh, thank god." Sometimes Zoey speaks other times she will use Reneesmes gift to show you what she wants. I hated the fact we had to leave our daughter at the other Mutt's house with his imprint for Zoey's protection, but I had no choice. While Emmet and I talked for a bit, Zoey played with Renesme. Zoey and Renesme had reached the age of five and we came to the conclusion that we would tell the Denali's and Jasper's friends about Zoey but not her power before the Volturi.

"Family meeting including you Denali's and Jasper's friends!" Em yelled, my monkey man. Everyone was in the living room within seconds except for the girls, "Now your all wondering why Emmet and I have called a family meeting that includes our guests, it's because we have decided to share our extra secret." Just before I call the girls in Edward had read my mind and was probably judging like he always does. "Renesme, Zoey can you both come into the living room please," half -yelling cause they both have partial vampire hearing. "hey mum, what did you want to talk to us about?" my one almost two year old daughter asks. "I want to introduce you to the Denali's (Carmen, Elzear, Kate, Garret and Tanya) and Uncle Jazz's friends (Peter and Charlotte). We decided to let you know about mine and Emmet's daughter Zoey Mae-Bella, a vampire was kind enough and created a daughter somehow but ran off before we could thank her." Even though it's been almost two years, my daughter already looks like she's six years old.

After a while everyone was fine and excited to meet Zoey thinking she was just as cute as Renesme, psh as if Zoey's way cuter no offence to Reneesme. After they had left we sat Zoey down to talk so she could copy Bella's power, a few years before the Volturi visit. "Zoey, darling we want you to copy Aunt Bells power is that okay?" She looked between Emmet and I as I spoke of what we would like her to do. "Okay Mummy but is that okay with Aunt Bells?" Glancing at Bella, who conveniently speaks up "It's fine with me Zoey, go ahead." Zoey slowly reaches out a touches Bella's hand, closing her eyes as she copies her power. Soon she lets go and runs into my arms, "Did it work Mummy?" I look towards Edward, Jasper and Alice wondering if it had, try all eventually nod theirs to indicate it had worked. "Yes darling, it has you can go play with Renesme now if you want." She looks at us and squeals before running off towards where Renesme was as we quietly here two 'yays' of excitement.