Chapter 6.

* The rooms similar to what I've described Zoe's room. *

Zoe Pov.

I've just finished packing everything and loaded it into Dad's Jeep, I can't believe the Volturi at first befriended me but were tricking me that's just hurts so much betrayal, I'm disgusted not only with myself for believing their hoax but giving them my trust. We are heading to the airport tonight in mums Ferrari as apparently I'm top priority, Ren's travelling with Aunt Bella and Uncle Edward tomorrow to Russia while off to Australia.

Hoping down the stairs trying to remember all the amazing memories I've had in just a few years. When I stepped outside I saw Seth loading his Motorbike onto the Jeep while Ren stands hugging Jake. Ren and I make eye contact and run to each other's arms not wanting to let go.

Oh no here come the tears, we start bawling our eyes out not knowing how long we will have to live without each other, my sister. "R-Ren he-er-e-es a n-n-necklace for yo-o-ou, I-I-I have a-a twi-n-n necklace. These necklaces can send each messages through our minds and images as well all we have to do is think of what we want to send and yeah sends it." and then I start crying again.

"T-thank y-you Zoe, I'll m-m-miss you." "Miss you too, Ren." I turn running into Seth's arms waving as I jump into mums car.

Seth Pov.

Just watching my mate hurt, breaks my heart she an Reneesme don't deserve this and Jake feels the same way. Yesterday I said goodbye to our pack, Leah and mum they were sad but understood I couldn't live without my imprint, Leah's been made Alpha with her imprint Zac. I'm happy for them, soon Zoe comes running into my arms after giving Ren a necklace similar to the one she has.

Rose told me we were moving to Australia where they plan to buy Zoe a car to help with being apart from everyone also so she blends in with the humans. We travel to the airport where they load Rose's and Emmett's car onto the plane and then we board taking seats in first class.

Zoe Pov.

Half way through the flight I decide to mind link Seth,

Z: hey how bored are you?

S: Pretty bored but we only have a few hours left, wonder if there's any shapeshifters in Australia?

Z: Idk, maybe there's some. I miss them already, it's just not the same.

S: I understand feels weird not having the pack, mum and Leah including your family too.

S: well I've got a surprise for you and your mums probably going to kill me for telling you but..

S: your getting a car.

Z: Yay! I love you, Seth.

S: I love you too.

We ended the mind link just as the plane landed, mum told me we are in a place called Sydney it's got clear blue oceans, golden sand and cool buildings. Dad helps unload our stuff from the plane, we then deuce to our house which is in the Forest again, yay. Being two story meant stairs which always seem to be fun, I raced Seth as soon as we got out the car to find our bedrooms. Up the stairs down the hallway turn right and my door was second on the right with my name printed in black, Seth's located opposite my room.

Opening the door I walked into timber flooring my bed hanging from the ceiling and a small stage beneath the bed, giant white rug, white and pink walls and mural on the left side (Jake, Seth, Reneesme and myself sitting in the meadow), walk in wardrobe, Flat Screen TV, Black couch, duchess for hair and make up also homework and a cabinet below the TV with a movie player and cupboards for movies or shows.

I decided to see Seth's room before bed, he had a water bed, brown and green walls besides the mural (him and the pack in wolf form on the la push beach), walk in wardrobe, a desk for homework, blue rug, flat screen tv, cabinet with video games/player, movie player and sandy brown couch.

I ran downstairs after bringing everything up to my room during this process mum and dad enrolled us into school for Monday, I thanked so many times I lost count running to my room I sent a quick goodnight to Ren before going to bed.