Author's Note

Hey so as i said at the bottom of Chapter 4 this was gonna a bit of info on Lucy and the actors who play Lucy and any new character that is to come.

Williow Sheilds is Zoe Mae-Bella Cullen

Odette Annable as Lucy - Volutri Guard

Boo-Boo Stewart as Seth - Zoe's mate or imprint

Mackenzie Foy as Reneesme Cullen

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black - Reneesme's mate or imprint

Mila Kunis as Bella Swan-Cullen.

Lucy life:

She was born in 1600's in Tangelo Spain, her mother Annabeth Gonzalez was a nurse and her father John Sanchez died from the Spanish flu a month before Lucy was born. Her mother remarried when Lucy was 6 as it was to hard for her to raise Lucy on her own, her step father was Rio De Tares he also had a son and daughter who were 4 (twins) Mary and Eric.

Lucy looked and helped with the twins and became very good friends, Rio was in the army as a soldier and was often gone but helped as much as he could. When Lucy was 12 her mother died of cancer where there was no cure, Lucy and the twins moved to Paris France where Rio was newly stationed at.

He retired from the army a year later and sent them all to school by the time Lucy was 17 she had perfect grades and was training to be a doctor to help those in need and her siblings. Eric had caught the flu the same one that killed her dad, it was when Lucy turned 18 she had found a cure to the flu that night and it worked after testing it on her brother. She wrote down the ingredients and steps then quickly travelled to the Hospital, delivered the cure and ran home.

Lucy was engaged to a noble lord who was taking her on a trip to Volterra, Italy as a chance to be free before sitting at home looking after the children and going to work. Her fiancé Louis (Louie), when in Italy took her on a tour from a lady named Heidi when she asked if they wanted to take a tour of the saints castle.

They accepted and went along the corridors of the castle, Lucy could feel something was wrong and used her special talent of persuasion and escaped down the halls just as she turned the were screams from where the group had headed. Walking as quick as she could Lucy knew her fiancé was dead by now and almost reached he door when she was pinned to the ground staring into the eyes of a very beautiful blonde with red eyes who seemed to hold a great sense of power looking around the age of 16.

"How'd you escape?" The blonde hissed, Lucy smirked knowing it irritated most "Well I've always had a great you could say power or talent in persuading people into letting me or doing things for me." Jane (blonde) bit Lucy for the transformation knowing she would be of great use.

Lucy woke up and was introduced to the Volturi, became a guard as high as Jane and Alec. She wrote a letter to her family saying that she had died from an animal attack along with her fiancé, Lucy signed the letter by a ranger name she had found. Lucy didn't officially do jobs or missions for Volturi until her family had a happy life and died naturally.

This is the story of Lucy and if you'd figured out the rest she lived the Volturi for the rest of her life and became great friends with the twins Jame and Alec.