Chapter 2

Four years later

Zoey's Pov.

It's been a while since the fight with the Volturi. I'm 5 now and it's almost Reneesme's birthday who's on the 25th of September the Volturi visit the day after. About three or four years ago, a week before my birthday mum got me to copy Aunt Bella's power so if people found out about me they would think I'm a shield like Auntie Bells.

I looked about 6 but now I look 15 same with Carlie but with her she looks 14 until she turns 5 then she'll look 15 like me. I recently discovered that I was the imprint of Seth Clearwater, Mums not too happy about it but dad is fine with him as along as he doesn't hurt me as well as he's the only shape-shifter that treats us like family besides Jake (though only with certain people).

Next year we are all moving to Canada but somewhere with a lot of trees, Jake and Seth are also coming with us, Leah's going to be Alpha with her imprint Zac Rivers. They're also engaged how exciting.

~ Reneesme's birthday ~

"Happy Birthday Carlie!" I yell, hopefully waking her in the process, "Thanks for the morning wake up Zo." Yes it worked, now I have to hurry and get dressed before Aunt Alice and Carlie arrive cause knowing them they'll try and choose everything for me. I ran up to my room quickly grabbing black skinny jeans, my blue crop top t-shirt with the saying 'Sister from another mister' as I pull my light blue converse and denim jacket.

I change as fast as I can while I applied some eyeliner, light pink lipstick and blue eyeshadow also doing my hair into a side braid. I wonder if Carlie- (Most of the time I call Resnesme Carlie, just to be unique. She either calls me Zo or Mae) -will like her present, I got her a designer dress with a locket saying amour 'love' also has a picture of her and her parents, her and Jake and of course one of Carlie and I, quickly grabbing the present as I race down the stairs.

Only to be picked up by my Dad, "Dad did you have to pick me up? Not that I love it, I really do but why?" Ugh he always does though I wonder if Aunt Alice had a vision of me tripping, again! "I saved you my little gift because Alice saw you falling before you reached the bottom." "Thanks for telling me dad but come on we've got to hurry, Carlie's going to open the presents without us." Placing me down, we race each other to the living room with Carlie's present in my hand, only to be told off by mum when we get there.

"Here's your present Carlie I hope u like it." As she slowly opens it so we were left waiting in anticipation, "OMG! I love it, thank you so much Zo!" Jumping around, Carlie quickly shows everyone her dress but then sits down staring at the locket like forever. The night went on with a lot of dancing, eating, presents and I think Jake asked Carlie to be officially his girlfriend! Yay! Though I'd hate to be them when they tell Uncle Edward and Aunt Bells.

In one week the Volturi will come to visit as to check on how Remesme is doing. While I'm to hide under her bed in Jakes jumper to cover up my scent. As well as practicing my gift with Aunt Bells to be prepared for if I do get caught so Jane can't hurt me or Aro can't read my memory. Gosh their a bunch of wackos, I really hope I don't have to meet them and reveal who my parents are.