fifteen

MESS IT UP
ACT FIFTEEN! - ' announcements '
date - 1 / 10 / 2023

THE GIRLS VACATION ENDED a week after that fateful phone call, the pair falling back into the rhythmic cycle of work, gracie's obviously more crowded than daisy's

gracie had played good riddance for daisy nearly a hundred times, sending her snippets voice recordings while in the studio and photos upon photos of her working.

she was on the edge of her seat, bubbling with nerves as she stared at her phone screen, the pre-written tweet announcing her debut album waiting to be sent.

daisy sat beside her, arm slung around the girls shoulders as she gave her arm a light squeeze, leaning over and kissing her cheek before resting her own cheek on her shoulder.

with shaking fingers, she clicked the 'tweet' button, swallowing thickly. she immediately clicked her phone off, sighing out a breath of relief. "it's done," she says, more to herself than daisy. "it's done." daisy repeats, sliding her body over gracie's so she's sitting on her lap, facing her.

"im so proud of you," she says, sliding her hand up gracie's arm, goosebumps following her touch. gracie's mind felt numb as she just mumbled a 'mhm', too busy being captivated by the girl on top of her.

her hand reaches gracie's neck, trailing her nails up to her jaw as she cups it, leaning down and pressing her lips to gracie's, who gladly welcomed it.

gracie ran out of air first, pulling away and breathing heavily, her girlfriends swollen lips and flushed face nearly sending her into an aneurysm. the blondes eyes were darkened, the previous bright blue looking deeper as her pupils dilated wildly, swimming with lust.

daisy took the opportunity to tilt gracie's head up, pressing kisses down her neck as gracie sighed, sliding her fingers into her blonde locks in satisfaction. daisy quickly found her pulse point, nipping at it as gracie let out a surprised gasp, tightening her grip on the girls hair.

daisy pulled away entirely, a glint in her eyes that made gracie's mind whirl. she swallowed audibly, breathing heavy.

"come," daisy motioned her with a lopsided smirk tugging on her lips as she slid off, gracie's body being all instinct as she clambered off the couch, following the girl like a lost puppy to her bedroom.