part 5

{Kai}

I have waited so long to have him at my mercy and now that I have him I will get everything I know that he and I need. As i walk around him in a slow circle I cant help but run the tips of my fingers over him here and there, his shoulders are defined yet graceful and that back is just begging to have my marks across it. All of that glorious body just begging to have me put my park on him in some way. Walking over to the case I selected a crop that was flexible and yet still firm enough to have a nice give that will give a nice bit but so much pleasure. Walking over to him again I caressed, flicked or even gave him a small smack for a little bite as I considered all the things I wanted to know.

"Remember that no matter what I always want the truth from you and if you think you can't handle this any more you can end it. ... Have you ever been in a relationship with a man?" With out hesitation he spoke "Yes Sir when I was younger Sir." Hmmm "And who was in control in those relationships?" "I was Sir." "And did you get what you were looking for in those relationships or did you feel like something was missing?" After a deep breath he said something that just made this even better and me that much more certain that this was right. He hung his head as if embarrassed or ashamed buy what he was going to revile "Yes Sir, I have always had fantasies of a man taking control and having me bend to there will and be there just for there for his pleasure. To let him take over all things in my life ... but ... there is only one person that I have ever wanted that with and I never thought I could have it before now, Sir" I didn't think I could get any more exited till I heard that. I'm just glad for the years of self discipline that I have or i would have fucked this up after hearing that.

I knew that I would not be able to talk for a bit with out a tremor so I said it all with out words. I took out an beaded anal plug and a bottle of lube from my bag as well as the harness cock ring set for it. I poured a generous amount on my fingers then started to rub the lube all around his hole and sack, I could tell when it started to do its job warming every were when he started to shift around subtly. Every time he moved I just gave him a light slap to his ass, after all the real fun would begin soon enough. After rubbing plenty into his sack I opened his ass and squirted some into him from the bottle then started working the plug into him with the knobs getting larger in size till all six were in side and snug with the handle pressing firmly against his perennial. The only thing left was to attach the leather straps around him to hold it secure so every time he shifts it all does so in tandem. Looking down I cant help the surge of love I have for Mark finally seeing him in front of me in the way I know would please us both so well.

I can see the perspiration on his body as he fights to be still and be a good boy now that he is all strapped in, after all he didn't make a sound as I got him ready and the plug is pressing on his prostate in a way that every time his muscles shift it rubs the nubs across it as well, so the sensation is constantly changing. "Now that you are ready we can truly begin. You do not need to be silent if you feel the need to express what you feel then do so, after all I want you to beg me to fuck you and I need to believe you when do." With that said I brought out my paddle and removed his blind fold just as I let the first swing land on his round ass. All you heard was his cry of surprise then a low moan as the plug rubbed and pressed into him. Before he could process what happened I started in on making his ass a nice rose color, after the tenth on each side I fished a small box from my pocket and pressed the button once. Marks reaction was immediate as he moved and shifted as if he couldn't decide to move away from or to the vibration. "It is not going any were and the more you move the more it will warm the inside of you. Can you feel it the warmth from the lube? Now you didn't think I would take it easy on you did you, not after all this time of you walking around and flaunting yourself in front of me. Did you think you could get away with it forever?" With a moan filled breathless voice he finally spoke "No Sir, I didn't think I ... I could I always wanted you but was __ aahhhhh__ afraid of what you would think about _OOHHH_ me if I said how I felt about yoooou and all the things I fantasised you doooing to me, Sir." God if you only knew the things I have thought about over the years. "Had you said I would have taken you into that privet office that you asked about in my home, that is the only room you have not seen in my home, have you never wanted to know what I use it for? Why that one door is locked to you but you are able to come and go in my home in a way that not even my staff can?" With that said I take out the set of platinum and leather clamps I had made for him and as I look into his eyes I see something I had only hoped to see there in the past, passion and lust glazed his eyes but beyond that i could see they were filled with a spark of utter submission and trust. What had me in heaven was the look of absolute love he let show through and the flicker of fear, I know that the fear has more to do with his fear of rejection than anything else so I will just have to remove it in the best way I know how. I clicked the button again on the box and you could see the effect at once as his cock jerked when he involuntarily jerked his hips forward. "Now remember you are not to cum till I tell you to." My tone gave no room for misunderstanding in this as I walked around releasing him from his bindings.

When he was free and standing under his own power I praised him for not collapsing or stumbling to the floor with a small caress to his face and he smiled and leaned into the caress excepting it for what it was, praise. "Now put your shorts back on I have need of further entertainment and a drink would be welcome."  

| could see the strain in in his body as he looked around for his clothes from when we came in and found them at his feet, this would be a challenge for him as I was not letting up on him in any way. As he bent at the waist to retrieve his shorts i clicked the button again and couldn't help the pleasure i felt as i watched his knees start to buckle at the intense sensation change or the long moan that he let out as he continued to move as quickly as he could to retrieve the scrap of leather. "The faster you obey the faster you will get done with this task, and I am growing impatient." The words had the desired effect on him as he began to move faster in an effort to please me no doubt. Walking up behind him i took the leather from him and pressed it to his ass so that he had both hands free to zip himself up and into the shorts. It took him a second to get arranged in the shorts so that they zipped closed but I could tell he was in more pain than anything and that is not what i wanted. "Stand up straight and don't move at all." As I walked around him I had to asses the problem of space as in there was none in his clothes. I took the clicker out of made pocket again and i seen him shiver just slightly when I pressed it twice to bump the speed back down to low but not off, that would help some and then taking the side zippers in hand eased them down slowly till his crown was just showing and I could see that he wouldn't last long in the shorts, but that was fine enough of the pressure had been relived so that he would be able to walk or in this case crawl to the car. Pulling out my cell I pressed a button and before they could say anything gave instructions "Red door two minutes. Now slave you will get down on your knees and crawl in front of me as we leave, you will keep your head down and ass up in the air at all times and stay in front of me like a good boy as i direct you." As i spoke i placed a short silver chain around his neck then pressed down on his shoulder lightly. Taking the cue he got down on his knees and arched his back so that his ass was out the way i wanted and lowered his head to look at the floor. the sight of Mark in this position is almost too much but i know i need to get him home soon and when i make love him the first time it will be in my home not this damn club.