Part 4

{Mark}

I can feel the anticipation running through me no matter how hard I try not to I feel like I'm on edge I can hear all these things but i don't know whats going on. Suddenly I feel hands running over me and not just one pair but lots of them and all over the place. No matter how I tried I couldn't hold in my moans and mules of pleasure as I felt my nipples being pinched then twisted for a little bit of pain with the pleasure as someone else rubbed my rock hard cock making it even harder than I thought it could be. suddenly I felt someones mouth on me then another as they were licking and nipping at me as others were still caressing and rubbing all over me. The whole time all I could do was feel and react to the sensations that were being thrown all around my body for what felt like minutes but couldn't have been more than an hour or so when I heard a single snap of someones fingers and in an instant all the sensations stopped. I couldn't help the groan as it all stopped and was once again quiet. After what felt like ages I heard Kai speaking that low deep voice of his "Did you like that? did you enjoy the sensations of all those anonymous hands and mouths on you?" I wanted to answer but I didn't want to say how much i did enjoy it afraid that it would anger or displease him to know how much i enjoyed the feeling of it all. I guess I took to long to answer him because suddenly I felt an sharp explosion of pain across my ass followed in quick secession 3 more times. "When I ask you a question I expect an imitate and honest response ... Now answer me!" Still reeling from the pleasure filled pain and the force in his voice I gasped out "Yes ... Yes I did. I liked not knowing what would happen ... or ... who was doing what to me, Master." I was greeted with silence and all that was running through my mind was that I had upset him with my answer and for some reason that hurt me more than anything. I hung my head at the thought that I was failing him and I didn't Know how. "Why are you hanging your head?" "Did I displease you by enjoying that? I'm sorry if I did I didn't mean to. All I kept thinking about was that ... well that it was you doing those things to me." Through it all I kept my head down feeling insecure that he would stop and we would never continue in this together.

"Good, I'm glad that you enjoyed it and that you thought of me doing those things to you. That is how it should be, you thinking of me even your pleasure and how it makes me feel." At that my head snapped up and my jaw dropped as I stuttered to him "Yo ... your not upset with me?" I couldn't hide the hope in my voice. Feeling him place his hand on my jaw I couldn't help but to turn my face and nuzzle into his caress with a small smile on my face. How could I not be happy? I had pleased him in a way and that was all that mattered to me. "I am going to test you now I want to see how far you can be pushed and then I want to push it further." With that said he removed his hand from me and I felt him run his hand across my body all over me but never really touching me were I wanted him to. Suddenly I felt him grab my hips and release the side zippers to remove the shorts he had me put on and I groaned at the release of pressure I felt as I sprung free from my confinement, but I stayed as still as I could. I know I had to show as much restraint as I could for him. "Mmhhmmm ... very nice, very nice indeed, but you seem to be missing something." he said as if to him self. After a moment I felt him grab my dick and slide something down it to the base, it was tight and it took me a moment to realise that it was a cock ring and I groaned lightly at the pressure it put on me. "Now I am going to have some fun of my own and I don't want you to hold back in any way, if I feel you are holding back in any way I will punish you. Do you understand me?" I nodded my head as I spoke so him "Yes Master I understand."