part 8

Unedited and done on my phone so sorry for the late update but hope you like it

"I must say my pet that makes me very happy, that you will be mine and that you are my pet now and I will show you what is in store for you." With that I motioned for him to get up and follow me back to the playroom. "Now my pet, kneel like before but cross your arms behind you grabbing the opposite forearm. Now close tour eyes and tilt your head up to the ceiling." As he does what I request I get the toys for the night ready, I can't wait for this. All the things I have dreamed of doing to him are finally going to come true. Taking the deep burgundy scarf I rap it around him twice to blind him. With that done I place the rest of the tools in easy reach on the foot of the bed. As I run my hand across his shoulders and I have to smile as he fights to be still as I take my time exploring him as I have always wanted.

Turning away I take the opportunity to collect myself and choose what will be first for his torture filled pleasure. The crop would be good and leave beautiful marks but not for our first time, the flogger shall do nicely as it can be soft with a bit of bite if done right. Picking it up I walk around him slowly as I twitch it on him running it across his back. As he gets comfortable with this I swing it hard across his ass, after a moment the shock wore off and he did his best to stifle the moan as it ran through him. "Now, now pet I don't want you to hold back. I want to hear every sound, every hint of pleasure you feel. Do you understand me pet? I want you to hold nothing back from me, I want you to give it all to me, your pleasure, your pain and everything in between. Understand my Prince, all of it now and always is mine." As I spoke I ran my fingertips along his jaw and traced his lips. In a low voice that trimbled "Yes Sir, I... I will not hold back."

Now back to the game at hand. Now we see if he can hold to that with a bit more force. Putting the flogger down and picked up the length of rope a deep red like the blindfold. "Now you will be still as I decorate that beautiful body of yours." He moved his head in the affirmative "Yes Sir." Will th that I begin wrapping and noting it around him. When I'm finished I stand back to look at my pet, my living piece of art. With that done I proceeded to pick up the crop. Rubbing it across his chest and flicking it randomly on his nipples to bring a nice hiss from the sudden inhalation and a soft moan as he breathed out. This put a smile on my face but its time to get a little more forceful. I struck him harder on the inside of his left thigh then quickly to the other side before the shock can fully dissipate. "Aaaaahhhhhhh ... please Sir, harder please....." Smiling at his eagerness I gave him just what he needed and gave him repeated hits around the base of his cock and across his hips in rapid succession. All he could do was moan and beg for more, he let out a particularly loud one as I swing it across both cheeks of his ass. "Please Sir! I need you ..... Please fuck me... fuck me Sir!!! Oohhhhh god..." "Up pet" with that he slowly rose to his feet breathing hard. With the crop I directed him to a high table and pressed in the middle of his back so he would lie down. "Now we are going to make sure that you can't cum before I'm ready for you to pet." Walking back to the bed I grabbed the cock ring, the large plug and the bottle of lube. As I grabbed him I couldn't help but to squeeze and stroke him a few times as I put the ring around him. "Mmmhhhmmmm Sir... please Sir... Aaahhhhaaaa" "What pet, tell me what you want." I continued to play with his sack pulling and squeezing as I rubbed him. "Y..you Sir. Please I need you in me..." Smiling "Soon my pet, soon."

There was a click as I popped open the lube and poured a good amount onto my fingers. "Now I want you to spread your feet as far as you can but keep your feet flat. Remember pet don't move or I will have to strap you down and punish you." "Y..yesss Sir" I began rubbing my fingers around his whole and pressed into him as I got him to relax. I heard him hiss at the coldness of it as I dripped more onto him as I pushed my fingers into him one then two till I was able to get the three in and make sure he has plenty of lube inside him. Before he could do more then whimper at the loss of my fingers inside I started pressing the plug into  him till the base was flush to him. As he moaned I just twisted it and pressed it into him. With a hard swat to his rear end I turned and grabbed a small box off the bed and a small cat tailed whip. I returned to his side with my toys and without notice I swing the whip across his ass and upper thighs as he moaned at the sensations I smiled and proceeded to strike him again. I whipped him all along his legs and on his upper back taking care not to land any glowed to his arms. As I did this I periodically turned up the vibration in the plug then as he begged to cum I would turn it down. This went on for well over an hour. By the end he could barely  do more then beg and whimper. "Ple....please Sir I .. I ... can't take it any more. I ..... I ne .. need you Sir. " He ended on a moan that blended with a scream as I suddenly turned it up to 10 when I hadn't been past 6, "That's it pet, you like that don't you. Now remember I want you to be very vocal in your pleasure so I know what works best on you." With that I poured lube on myself knowing that I can't wait any longer to be in his sweet ass. As I prepped myself with one hand I pressed on the plug and twisted it as I started to fuck him with it a bit. "Oh god ... aaahhhh ... Please Sir! I can't take it it hurts ..... aaaammmmmhhhhhhhmmm I need to cummmm Sir." As I pulled the plug out he whimpered at the loss of it and tried to move his hips back to find it again.

Instead all he found was air as I grabbed him at the base of his cock and hooked my finger in it. As I buried my self to the hilt in one thrust I pulled the ring from him at the use time. "Aaahhh fffuuuuck aaahhhhhuuuuhhhhh!! God shit!!!! Master please fuck me you feel so good please move." As I gritted my teeth and clenched to hold still as he rode out his orgasm that had been built up for the last few hours I couldn't hold still any longer herring him call me Master pushed me over the edge. As I began thrusting into my own personal haven I growled "That's right my pet let me hear you! Scream for your Master!" As I slammed into his prostate with every thrust I hooked my hands in his bindings and pulled him up as I made him scream through a second orgasm before I would let myself go and with the end of his orgasm I let myself go with a final roar of pure animal satisfaction as I filled his cavern and marked him mine forever.

As my Prince lay with his face flushed I pulled the covering from his eyes to see they were glazed in pure satisfaction, I smiled with love at him as I slipped from him and proceeded to untie his bindings. After they had all been removed I moved him to the bed and wrapped a blanket around him. Before I climbed into bed to hold him I grabbed a bottle of water for us both.

"My Prince how do you feel? Are you back with me yet my love?" As he slowly raised his face to look at me I could see him returning and smiled at him as I leaned forward to kiss him on the forehead. "Th...that was ..... amazing. I've never felt anything like that before." With a chuckle I told him "That, my lovely Prince is called sub-space and I am glad I was able to show it to you, and I plan on doing it a lot more in the future. Did you mean it? When you called me Master, did you mean it or was it just said in the moment?" Looking in his eyes I seen the answer to it and more, the love and acceptance of this and us. "Yes I ment  it Master, I want you to be my Master and to care for me and take away all of my insecurity and fear and make me feel whole." As I looked in his eyes I couldn't hold myself back and kissed him "Always my Prince, always."