Desire

*Enemy by The Weeknd*

*Suggestion: Listen to the song while reading this chapter.*

*If this is all a dream, I would never want to wake up again.*

*Abby*

I snapped my eyes open and tried to sit up straight but couldn't. Something was holding me back.

I looked at the ceiling and realize I was still in Dominic's bedroom. Oh sugar fruit, it wasn't a dream. I let out a sigh.

I looked down and notice an arm was around my waist. I turn to the side and saw Dominic.

He's sleeping. He looks so cute. With his little pout and his eyebrows furrowed together. I could just lay here and s-

Oh no, I need to pee. Badly. By little and little I was set free. Dominic and I used to sleep together over sleepovers. Of course without our parents knowing.

He would always have a tight hold on me in the morning. So I'm used to getting out of his tight grip without him realizing it. I made sure to kiss his cheek.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. After flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I brush my teeth with Dominic's toothbrush.

I looked at myself at the mirror and I threw water on my face. To get rid of some oil. I smile at myself on the mirror not before I notice something on my neck.

I gasp. What is this? It looks like a bruise. But I didn't hurt myself. I remember Dominic kissing my neck.

Did Dominic do this?

I shook my head. Later. I need to get out of the bathroom before Dominic realizes I'm gone.

Dominic was just there as I left him. I quickly went back under the covers. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

I feel like a sack of pancakes, stick together. He's squeezing me too hard.

"Dominic," I whisper. He groans and loosens his grip a tad bit.

"Thanks," I whisper. I turn to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I moved up a tad bit. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I looked at his neck. Should I do what he did to me? Would he be mad? I still felt shy about that.

I sighed and inhale his scent. He smiles so masculinely. Like fresh soap and aftershave with a hint of elegant cologne.

I bit my bottom lip. I want to kiss his neck so badly. Before I could think twice I peck the side of his neck.

Hmm. That feels so nice. I peck it again.

"Abby." Dominic moaned. I like that noise. I did that once again and started kissing his neck. I used my tongue and sucked.

He tastes like cotton candy.

"A-Abby?" He shirked out. He pulled away and looked at me in surprise.

"Abby. W-What in the world were you doing?" He asked in surprise. He sat up and rubbed his face.

"I just....just.....w-wanted to." Tears started falling. I sniff. Why am I so stupid? Of course, Dominic would be mad. He does not want me to do that.

Dominic wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry Abby. I was just surprised." Dominic kiss my lip.

"Here do it again" He turns his head so I would have a better aimed.

"I would love it if you do that again." I blushed and hid under the covers.