Getting What I Want

* The Morning by The Weeknd*

*Suggestion: listen to sing while reading.*

* No you're mine and I'm yours. And that's final.*

Abby

After taking a quick shower in Dominic's bathroom. I re-enter his bedroom.

The bed was made, and a pile of clothes was folded. Oh, this must be for me. I took the clothes which were a fresh pair of undies, sweats, and one of Dominic's shirts and socks.

I was just putting on my bra when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be there in a minute," I yelled. I quickly put on the shirt and sweats. I went to the door and opened it.

"Oh. Hello mama Bellucci!" I greeted her. She smiled and kissed both my cheeks.

"Breakfast is ready Abby. Come downstairs when you are ready." She informed me.

"Okay. Thank you." She looked at me for a while.

"Abby oh my..." I looked at her in confusion.

"Abby...I will like to have grandchildren but I want them at the right time." I'm more confuse. What is she talking about?

"Uhh?"

"I know what happens between lovers, I have 5 children for the result of it." She stated. My eyes bulged and I was speechless.

"But Dominic and I. W-We oh haven't hmm done..." She looked at me in confusion but something flashes through her eyes.

"Oh, Abby I'm so sorry to put you in that kind of position." She apologizes.

"But Dominic is just 21 and you're 18, both of you too young. What I'm saying is, experience the love for Dominic a bit longer and then you both could decide about something more intimate." She advises.

"Don't rush into things, take your time and talk to Dominic. Get to know him a bit more." I felt like if she was hiding something more. Like she had a secret.

A secret about Dominic.

She went to me and kiss both of my cheeks.

"Come downstairs when you are ready."

"Oh o-okay." She went and walked away.

I went back inside Dominic's room and close the door. I slide down. What just happen?

"That was quite awkward," I whisper to myself. Maybe I should talk to Dominic about this.

Maybe he and I should go on dates before rushing into things like getting married.

Maybe we shouldn't get married right now.

Maybe we should do want most young people to do when they love. Go out and date. But I don't know. I want him to be mine.

I have spent so much time apart from Dominic. I don't want to let him go. He's mine and I'm his.

The love for Dominic is so unexplainable. I wouldn't know where to start if someone asked me why I love him so much.

"I should talk to him." I stood up and went to the hall.

"Where's Dominic?" I whisper to myself.

"He's in his office." I yelped in surprise.

"What in the sugar world?" I turn around and there was a small toddler.

"Anthony?" I question. He gave me a toothy grin. I went to him and picked him up and gave him the biggest sloppy kiss on the cheek. He giggled uncontrollably.

"Oh, little boy. Do you remember me?" I asked. He shook his head as in no.

"Well, I'm Abby," I told him. He gasps and clapped his hands together.

"My big browther..." He let out. I smile cheekily at him.

"Yes. Dominic is your big brother." I started rocking him in my arms. He giggles and claps his hands together happily.

"You're so cute. I could just eat you up." I started kissing his face.

"Well well, what do I have here. My little brother stealing my girl." Dominic said. I gasped.

What's up with people scaring me.

I turn around and locked eyes with Dominic. I smiled.

"Sorry, Dominic but how couldn't I. Look at this face. It could steal just about anyone." I teased.

"And here I thought you truly loved me." I shrugged.

"Love is unexpected." I looked at him and he had a glitter of happiness in his eyes.

"Yes, it is." I blushed and looked down.

"Little guy it's time to eat. Go before mama comes." Dominic warns little Anthony. Anthony pouted and looked the other side.

"Aww, don't you want your breakfast sweet boy?" I asked Anthony.

"Me me no." He shook his head.

"Well don't you want to be a strong and healthy big boy?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded shyly.

"Well go on then. Eat your breakfast so you could grow up strong and healthy." I commanded. He nodded and pointed to the ground. I placed him back onto the floor.

"Wets go." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

"Not so fast," Dominic said. He picked him his younger brother and placed him on his hips.

I gulped. Dominic with a child is beautiful. I felt warmth, hope, and happiness.

"You go downstairs and eat, but I have to talk to Abby bud." Anthony pouted and looked at me, and gave me the puppy eyes. Aww, how could I say no to those eyes?

"I'm sure we can talk later Dominic." I innocently suggested.

"What do you mean Abby?" Dominic asked warningly. I bit my lip. He's probably not used to anyone question him. But I'm not just anyone.

"Well, we can talk later, let's just eat breakfast," I said once again. Anthony giggled and clapped his hands.

"Yes! Abby!" He squealed.

"Abby we have to talk before I go to work." Dominic tone change. I think he's mad at me.

"Can't we do it later?"

"No, we can't. Anthony goes to mama and eats your breakfast. Abby and I will be there in a few minutes." Dominic placed Anthony down.

"But Dominic" I try to butt in but Dominic gave me a look to be quiet.

"Anthony go." Anthony looked down at his feet in sadness and started walking away. Guilt and sadness pang in my heart.

"No Dominic. I'll walk Anthony down and then we can talk." I sternly said. It's not fair for poor Anthony. M

"Abby n-"

"Dominic. Please." I gave him my infamous puppy eyes. He looked at me and forcefully nodded.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I quickly went to Anthony who was almost at the stairs.

"Anthony I'll walk you to your mama." I grabbed his tiny hands and started walking down the stairs.

"Won't hmm Dominic get mad?" Anthony whisper. I smiled softly at him.

"Don't worry. Dominic isn't mad." I half lied. I don't know just yet.

"Well come on. Time to eat." He grins and we were soon in the kitchen.

I hope Dominic isn't mad.
___________________________
Leave a comment, vote, and share. Maybe follow me.