Confrontion

*Suggestion: Listen to Reminder by The Weeknd while reading this chapter.*

*Obtaining success requires hard work and a bit of luck.*

Dominic

"Why the hell do you have no shirt on Dominic?" Danny demanded. I went and got an undershirt from the laundry room.  I stepped out of the room and was faced with an upset Daniel. He was looking at me waiting for my answer.

I looked out at the backyard and spotted Amber outside with my younger siblings.
Daniel must've asked her to step out.

"That doesn't concern you, Daniel." What happens between Abigail and me stays between her and me.

"When it comes to my sister it does concern me, Dominic." I sighed not this shit again. I looked at him and walked towards him.

"I don't get into your personal business and you shouldn't get into mine," I told him. I went and stood in front of him.

He didn't back down. I think he gets that's from his father.

"It's my sister, of course, I have to get involved." I looked at him in the eyes.

"Daniel I didn't tell you anything when you got with mine. "His eyes glance towards Ambers figure. " I knew you loved her and would care for her so I just warned you to never hurt her. Now I ask you to do the same." He glances back at me.

"Dominic this is different. Amber knows how to defend herself Abigail doesn't." I walked passed him.

"I'll let that slide because you are a good friend of mine." I stopped once I got in front of the door. I looked back at him.

"But if you do anything to come between me and Abigail I won't think twice at pulling the trigger." I stepped out and headed to my office.

I looked around my office and remembered what just happen in it. I immediately got hard. Oh, Abby only you can have so much power over me.

I started to clean up the mess. I found the shirt that I tore up. I put it towards my face and smelt Abby's scent. She smells like sweet flowers and a hint of exotic fragrance.

I looked at my desk and my mind goes to what Abby and I did well what I did to her. Her perfect breast and hard nipples. Her soft moans. Her tender look.

I sighed loudly.

"Abby Abby what am I going to do with you." I put everything in place. After several minutes the phone rang. I went and picked it up.

"Bellucci," I said.

"Dominic, how are you, young man?" How fucking dare he. How dare he call my house number. Where my family rest and eats. Where I certainly don't talk to these people.

"What the hell did you think of gaining by calling my house. Hmm maybe hoping that my loved ones pick up. Do this again and I'll send you a present." Ahead of one of your spiteful men.

"Dominic, please do not start acting like a delinquent." I chuckle a bit.

"You know well I don't act like one or want to be one. But your sons, on the other hand, are certainly another story."

"Don't involve my sons Dominic."

"Don't get sensitive. We all know they're no good dirty bastards that do whatever they want because they have a father that will cover for them." I looked at the clock.

"Why you-"

"I can't speak right now. And next time you want to talk don't call this phone number." This man is mad. I have no desire to do business with him. This type of men is what disgust me. Men who have no pride nor integrity.

"Good day sir" I hung up. I took out my cell and called Daniel.

"Daniel. I need to speak with you." I said.

"I'll be there." We both hung up at the same time. I sighed. This is not good. Not good at all.

I heard a knock on the door. That was fast.

"Daniel, come in," I said.

"It's not Daniel." Amber whisper. What is she doing here? I stood up.

"Amber please come in." She opens the door and came into the room.

"What brings you here?" I asked as gently as I can. I want her out before Daniel comes. I don't want her to be in the same room when discussing business.

"I-I need to talk to you, Dominic?" She mostly asked. I nodded to the chair for her to sit down. After we were both were seated I looked at her. She avoided her eyes. She stared at her fingers.

"I k-know Dominic." She whisper. I sighed. It's not that, Dominic. It can't be that.

"About what Amber?" She shakily sighed and looked up at me.

"That you're my half-brother." She stated. Fuck!

"How did you find out?" I asked calmly.

"Does it matter?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Perhaps not but I do know that only Daniel and I were the only ones to know about this. So that's why I'm curious." She nodded.

"I w-won't say. But please tell me if it's true or false!" She begged. I saw her eyes beaming ready to cry. My heart tugged. I felt great pity for her. For the life that she was brought up. For the parents that she had. It makes be sick and makes me want to kill Roger all over again. I am torn between telling the truth or lying.

"I'm not your brother Amber. I'm sorry." She let her tears fall. I can't tell her that she was a bastard child. That my father never wanted her and she was a mistake. I can't do that to her.

"Th-Then my dad was my dad? I can't believe that. He was s-so bad. He was always so terrible." I looked up and down at her.

"Amber what your father did was hideous and immoral but he won't ever touch you or your mother again I promise you." I firmly promise. I'll protect her of everything. I'll make up the time that I missed.

"He was always beating my mom up and selling her to the highest payer.
H-He was going to use my pureness to buy his retirement." I clutch my hands tighter.

"You know well that I a-and Daniel wouldn't allow that. But more than that you would've killed the guy before he could've landed his eyes on you." She looked at me and smirked.

"You bet I would." She got up. I quickly stood.

"Thank you, Dominic, for clearing that up. Goodbye." I nodded and smiled a little.

Before I knew it Amber was running to my side and I was quickly embraced in a hug.

"I know Dominic. I knew since I was little. I was just waiting on you." She laughed and kissed my cheek. I was frozen for a second but I relaxed and put my hand behind her head to pull her close.

Suddenly I heard a gasp and a sniff. I snapped my eyes at the door and stared at a tearful Abby. Who had her hand over her mouth from shock. She looked like she just witnesses a puppy getting run over by a car.

Fuck.

Hope you guys all enjoy this chapter. Sorry, I didn't update these past months but I promise to update regularly. Comment, vote, and follow.