Mafia Business

*Tinashe-Days In The West (Drake Cover) (Ekalia Remix) LISTEN TO IT ITS AMAZING**
**

Dominic

"Tell that motherfucker to get his nose out of my territory." I snapped at the man in front of me. He flinched but held himself together.

"Mr. Bellucci you have to understand this territory is extremely important to Mr. Bruno." I scoffed at him. Who does this motherfucker think he is.

"Cut the bull. He tried to attack my man last week. You think I'm going to give that piece of land after he is done that. Hell no! Tell him he can do whatever he wants but I'm not giving up that land to him." The man nodded and got up.

"Mr. Belluci please understand why he fought for it."I wanted to roll my eyes at this pity shit.

"I'm not falling for that bullshit. If he talked to me face to face we could've settled down for an agreement but instead, he sent a message boy. I'm not playing. Tell him to fuck off or I'm coming for him. I don't mind making a new port my next new territory." He nodded and quickly left.

As soon as he left Daniel started to laugh. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"This kid is started to tick me off." Daniel wiped a tear off his eye.

"Poor man though. He was batshit scared." Daniel let out. I shook my head.

"You got it done?" I question. He became serious and nodded.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes. It's the only way." He opens up a notebook.

"Selena said they're having group meetings without you. And the girls she's hanging out with told her that their dads know your weakness." I snapped my head.

"What did she respond with." I gritted out. He looked at the notebook again.

"She giggled and adverted their attention to Blake Anderson." I sighed.

"Good. We don't want to rush this shit too soon." Daniel smirked.

"What is it, Daniel?" I looked over the piles of paperwork.

"You're in love killer. Deeply in love."

"Is it that obvious?" He nodded.

"Yeah. A blind man could tell just by simply hearing you. Dominic, I know you've hidden it for several years but don't stop. Not when we're about to get our freedom." I clutch my fist.

"I know and I will." Daniel looked over the schedule and groan.

"Gotta go Dominic. Fiancé duties call." I chuckle and waved goodbye. He quickly left and I was all alone.

"What the hell am I going to do?" I whisper to myself.

Not fake my own death. That's what I should do.

I shook my head. I have to. To obtain my future, my freedom, I'll have to fake my death, cut ties with the mafia, and live happily ever after.

I swore never to gamble. Never to risk the lives of my family and friends. Never ever to risk breaking my girl's heart.

Abigail Sanchez. My Abigail Sanchez. My darling and angel.

Her heart is as pure as the snow that falls in winter here. Her love that's as rich as fine honey. Her eyes that only see good.

My Innocent Love.

I'm afraid after all this mayhem she'll no longer be that. I've pushed her away for three hellish years. Can I honestly do it again?