Blake Anderson

*Video is amazing! Listen to it!"
**
Abby

As I got ready to go home Dominic barged in.

"Who is this Blake guy?" He snapped at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Blake Anderson he's my friend from school." Dominic sighed in relief.

"Oh that Blake." I softy giggle at him.

"Yes that Blake." I jumped him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh, Carmel I wish you could go to school with me." I looked up at him and pouted. He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips.

"I'm good staying here. Why don't you stay here with me darling." I tighten my hold on him.

"Because I have school silly goose." Dominic softy smiled at me. And kissed my cheek.

"You're the silly goose sunrise," Dominic mumbled. I giggle and looked out the window.

"I have to go home," I whisper sadly. Dominic smiled gently at me.

"This is your home little one."I glance at him and kissed his cheek.

"You're so sweet. I don't know how lucky I got." He coughed and had a look. A look that appears as if he didn't believe what I was saying.

I softly smiled at him. And pecked his cheeks, forehead, nose, and finally his lips.

"I am. You protect me and love me. Plus you're kinda hot." I blush and grin at him. He raised his eyebrows and had a look of surprise.

"Well, you are," I grumbled and look down my hands.

"Thank you, Abby. You're not bad yourself." He teased. I looked up at him and stare at his lips.

He grabbed the side of my head gently and gently press his forehead onto mine.

"You, my darling should go to your parents home before my intentions change." 

Do what Amber said. Do what Amber said. I told myself.

Be witty with him, tease him.

"And what would those intentions change to?" I whisper to him. He closed his eyes and open them after a few seconds.

"Not a good one Abby." I smiled at him, softy.

"I don't mind." He sat me down. He grabbed my hand and started to walk out the door.

"I'm taking you to your parents home darling."

"Oh! I didn't know you wanted to get rid of me that quickly" I teased him and giggle a little. Dominic rolled his eyes and kept walking downstairs.

I love him. As he was walking me down the stairs. I kept thinking that, I love him. When will I ever stop having this burning feeling in my heart? This feeling of excitement and nervousness. Like I can't breathe but I feel more alive than before. Oh, Dominic.

I guess I loved him since I was 6 years old but this love is so different. This loves makes me feel mature and womanly.

"Dominic I'm ready," I whisper to him. We were on the last step and he stopped.

"Ready for what? To go home." I shook my head.

"I'm ready to live my life with you. I-I always have been but, but this is different. I guess when I thought of marriage I always thought of you and me in a fairytale castle. White doves flying over our head. And babies magically appearing with our own personal stork." I looked up in his sea blue eyes.

"But now I just think of you and me. No somewhere or no people. Just you and me being pronounced husband and wife. I see my tummy being round with your child. I see me cooking, cleaning, reading to our kids. And I know you want me to be someone but why can't I will just be Abigail Belluci?" His eye narrowed. He was holding back. A secret? A promise? What was it? I just don't know.

"Oh, Abigail. I want you more than you can imagine. It just pains me to know that you can be so much more, but you're settling for this...for me." I shook my head.

"I'm not. This is my dream. My life with you for eternity is my dream." I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I could be standing in an old wracked up cottage house. Spending my life with a poor man. Only ONLY if the poor man is you. Don't you see I don't care? I don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer. I want to be with you. I'm tired. I'm just so sick and tired of my desires being cast aside." I tighten my hold on him.

"You're my home. You're everything." I looked up at him with determination.

"People might think I'm a stupid little girl, but what do they know. They're just sad because they can't be who they truly are. I'm not them. I get what I want. And I want you and your family. I want to create a family with you. So...what do you want?" Dominic grabbed my face and pulled me to him.

"Us. I want us." I smiled and jumped him.

"Abby my dear beautiful Abby. What if I told you I was a bad man who did bad things? Would you still love me?" I giggled.

"Oh, Dominic! I know you can have a temper but you're not bad. You don't go killing people. You're too good for that." His face was unreadable. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is something wrong?" He shook his head.

"No, darling. I was just thinking of business." I grabbed his hand started to walk to the door.

" I was thinking! Why don't I become your assistant or something? That way we can be together and I bet my dad would love that I'm doing something like that." Dominic shook his head.

"Abby remember what I said. I meant it. Don't ask me about business." I know I should respect him and his privacy but that urging feeling came. Why is it that he becomes angry when I bring up his work? Does he have something to hide?

I feel like I have to find out but not now. Right now. Right now is joyous.

"Alright, Dominic I guess we'll talk of something else."

"I was thinking about shopping for new decorations for Ambers wedding. Maybe a garden wedding or something." I continue on and on.

Dominic sat there driving. I felt like he was in his own world, thinking about his own plans. But plans for what?

___________________________
Hey there! I know it's been a long time. A very long time, but I just wanted to update a chapter. I'm going to be honest with you guys I'm not sure when I'll update next. Maybe tomorrow or maybe the next 4 months. But don't lose hope I'm going to finish this up. I have so much ideas for this story. SO PLEASE continue to support it. :)

Please don't be afraid to leave a comment. And vote and follow if you want.