Epilogue

Kiss Me-Sixpence None The Richer
___________________________
10 years later

"Babbo!"

I open my eyes but immediately try closing them. Sticky, chubby hands patter my entire face.

"Babbo, wake up now!" My darling Angel says. I grab her fingers, putting them to my lips, and I pretend to eat them.

"Yum , yum." I tell her. Her disheveled curly black hair moves as she shakes her head, her pretty blue eyes close in a slitted way as she laughs so hard. She laughs like her mother.

My adorable baby is wearing a cute cotton flowery dress that surely matches her mamas outfit.

"Babbo, stop!" She giggles out. I sit up fast, and take her into my arms. Giving her small raseberrys on her adorable fat cheeks.

"Never, my little Angel!" I tell her. She giggles so hard that small tears roll down her cheeks. After a few seconds of sweat torture , I let her go.

She wraps her arms around my neck, and buries her head into it. She tries to mimic giving me raspberries, but she ends up slobbering my sleep shirt. I laugh at the tickling sensations. It feels so good to laugh so carefree even after all these years

"Well, now young lady , you're ruining my shirt. Let me get ready quick, and then go to mama and your brothers." I say as I pull her away, and kiss her check.

I stand up with her in my arms, holding her on my hip, and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. She just lays her head on my shoulder, and looks at me with pure wonder as I brush my teeth. She adorable, isn't she?

We walk down the stairs of our country home, and go into the kitchen, where my beautiful wife is making food. As I walk in, I see our sons drawing on our kitchen counter.

"What a beautiful sight." I say. Abby turns a bit from the stove. She looks at me, it's the first time we've seen each other since last night. She gives me a smile, her beautiful green eyes fill with mischief, probably recounting the way I fucked her hard last night.

The boys snap their heads to me and smile, dropping to the floor to come hug me.

"You don't look bad yourself, cute kid you got there." She tells me, as she glances at our baby. I grin and Little Angel giggles, and shyly buries her head into my chest.

"Papa ! Papa!" They say as they hug my thighs. They are six and eight, but god are they still my babies.

"Good morning, sons." I lean to kiss their head but they recoiled.

"No papa. We are the big brothers, we don't do kisses." Nico says, he's the oldest, he takes his job as the eldest very seriously. Then follows Diego, he's six, and he's such a rascal. We keep—and probably will continue to keep a careful eye on him. Little angel, only her birth name is Dove, but she's my little angel. she's our youngest, or current youngest. She is just three years old, and the joy of us all. Shes my little girl, and I adore her.

As I open my mouth to tease them, my little Angel comes out of my chest to look at her brothers.

"But mommy kissed you last night?" She says in total confusion. The boys blush, and both shake their mop of light brown hair in denial. They are almost identical except for their eyes. Nero has blue eyes like mine, but Diego has green eyes like his mother. But with the exception of the color of their hair, they are splitting images of me when I was their age. Well, thats according to Abby and the rest of our family. In my opinion, they look like their mother. All of them do, even little Angel who inherited most of my main features.

"It's different, Dove! She is mama and her kisses...well...they give us power!" Diego says, his green eyes glistening in wonder. I chuckle.

"Sure, boys." I tell them in a teasing tone. We all walk to Abby who's finishing the last pancakes. I wrap my arm around her waist, and kiss the back of her shoulder, her feminine scent hitting me.