Being His

*Suggestion: Listen to Wylin' by Always Never while reading the chapter* 

Abby

My whole room was full of lit candles, it smelt amazing too. Every part of my room had vases of red, pink, white, and violet roses.

There were petals of roses in a path that leads to Dominic?

Dominic is here in my room! He is wearing a black silky tux. His dark hair is pulled back; his beautiful blue eyes are just so light. Music was playing, it was ballroom music.

"What?" I let out. I again looked around my room. I'm so speechless. I don't understand what's going on.

"Surprise." I snapped my eyes and looked at Dominic in pure surprise.

"Dominic?" I asked. I close the door and start walking to him. Dominic met me half way. His lips were soon on mine.

I peck his lips but he licked my lower lip. I pulled back and notice his arms were around my waist and I had my hands on his shoulder.

"Dominic? I don't understand." I whisper against his lips. I'm so very confused and I just want answers.

"I wanted to dance with you alone and do something that's...special." He whispers against my lips.

"And I could do whatever I want to you without your dad trying to stab me with a knife." I blushed and pulled him closer.

He is a mad man but he is my mad man. But I'm still mad at him.

"Dominic?" I can't go back and forth trying to figure out what in the world is going on.

"Yes, baby." I pulled back and looked square in his face.

"Do you love me?" I shakily ask him.
I need to know this first.

"Of course." Dominic glances at my eyes and to my lips. I bit my lip. That was the answer I was hoping for, but I hope he loves me the way I love him.

"Are you in love with me though?" I again shakily asked him.

"Of course." He sighed and continue.

"You are someone who I heard in fairytales. You're better than anything in this universe. I need you more than the air I breathe in. You make my world so beautiful. You make me want to become a better man." He paused and leaned in my ear.

"You're better than my fantasies but also my reality. I need you and want you. I'm beyond in love with you." He does, he does love me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck but this isn't enough. So, I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. I pecked his whole face while laughing through my tears.

"I love you, Dominic." He groaned. Did I hurt him? I don't want to hurt my Dominic.

"Baby, we have to take things slow." I shook my head. I want to take things fast. Or whatever fast means.

He laid me on my bed and I was under him. He started playing with my loose curly hair.

"You look so beautiful. But a wedding dress?" I blush. It's a nice dress.

"I wanted something simple but beautiful. And you sir don't look so bad yourself." I boldly told him. Dominic looked at me surprised. I blush.

I was just trying to change the subject.

"I like your dress and thank you." He kissed my whole face. My eyelids, nose, cheeks, chin, forehead, and finally my lips.

I latch myself at him. Our lips started moving slowly. I think I'm getting better.