Spankings & Lust

*Star Boy by The Weeknd*

*Suggestion: Listen while reading*

**

Abby

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't believe my eyes.

NO! NO! This is not my Dominic and Amber. Tears fell down before I could do anything I ran.

"Abigail!" Dominic yelled. I ignore him or just refuse to listen to him.

W-what a fudging liar! How could he do this to me TO Daniel!

I can't be here. I have to go. But where? Before I could decide I heard Dominic yelling.

"Abigail you better stop where you're at." He was far but close enough for me to hear. I was reluctant. No. I can't. He's a traitor. A big fat one. I can't ever forgive him. EVER! Not in a million years.

I knew where to go. To the forest. I went out of the kitchen than from the garden I ran to the playground that was half built. I could see the forest from here.

"Abby if you go any further you're in trouble." I snap my eyes and saw Dominic in front of the kitchen door that leads to the garden. I gulped but continue to run. I ran as fast as I could. Not caring about anything at all.

Before I knew it I was in the forest. Maybe this wasn't a great idea. I could get lost and then starve. But probably get eaten by wolves. But I'm mostly scared of Dominic's reaction. I looked around the forest. It's kinda scary not like the Disney movies. Before I knew it I was pulled harshly by someone. I knew who it was by the tingly sensation.

"You're in so much fucking trouble young lady," Dominic whispered harshly in my ear. I tried pulling away.

"Let me go you big fat...poppy head. Yeah, you're one and a lair." He put me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I started to yell.

"Let me go! Let me go! You're a meanie. A big one!" He started to chuckle. And not the funny chuckle more of the dark chuckle.

"You have no idea how much trouble you are in." He walked out of the forest to the playground than to the garden. By the time we were at the playground, my voice got tired. So I just scowled and may or may have not looked at Dominic's butt. Just out of hmm research.

We were soon in the kitchen. A worried Amber was waiting. I scowled. Why is she still here?

"Abby!" She quickly went to me. Dominic stopped. I expected to be set down but he didn't.

"You must understand-" she started.

"I don't ever want to speak to you again!" I yelled. She flinches and I saw tears beaming. I instantly felt guilty but I remembered what she did to me.

"Abigail! Apologize now!" Dominic scowled. He's taking her side. How could he? This is so unfair.

"Sorry for ever calling you my best-" Before I could finish I felt a sting on my butt.

D-Did Dominic just spank me?

"Abigail stop with this attitude and start acting like your actual age." He said. I started to thrash around.

"Act like my age? So how am I suppose to act when my boyfriend is cheating on me with my best friend. Am I suppose to congratulate you both! Fine! Congratulations I hope you have a beautiful miserable relationship!"

"I apologize Amber. We'll talk later." Dominic said tiredly. I knew it!

"See you guys already play-"

"Quiet Abigail." He started to walk out of the kitchen. I looked at Amber and pointed at her.