[2]

'This is...concerning'

Thalia Henituse can't help but feel that way after seeing how blessed Cale's expression was as he ate his breakfast. Did this brother previously have a very difficult time eating before?

But then again, perhaps this luxurious breakfast is a bit much... but still though, this is a source of concern. Maybe she should put some more meat on that plate just in case.

Clang.

"What's this?"

"Well, you seem to enjoy your breakfast. So just help yourself"

Thalia just ignored the other persistent gaze. Cale just silently continues eating, enjoying himself. Feeling satisfied, Thalia also push some of her favorite fruit towards him, so that he could try it. Cale noticed that, stretch out, and put the fruit in his mouth, taking a bite.

"Mm"

Thalia couldn't help but beam with happiness. Seems like he likes it. That's good, that's good. Thalia focuses on her breakfast once again, trying to eat more. She will need all the energy she can get for her activity today. Thalia then chooses to tune out the conversation between the father and the son. It's after all a good breakfast. She should focus more on finishing hers first.

That's why, she also does not notice the warm look from both the Count and Countess that evidently happy with her joining today. They stop themselves from asking more questions- knowing that Thalia will probably feel uncomfortable with the attention.

'Breakfast was nice' Thalia decided as she placed her cutlery down. Deruth then stands up followed by the rest of the family members as they move to their own studies and start their day.

"Cale, Thalia, is there anything you need?"

Both Cale and Thalia were confused at Deruth's gesture. It's not that rare, but perhaps it's been a long time since Thalia had a conversation with Deruth that she can't help but to get confused by her father's sudden offer. Thalia look at her brother and decided to observe his response.

"Please give me some money."

"Sure, I'll give you a lot," Deruth answered without any hesitation.

"Great. please give me as much as you can."

Honest and straightforward- it's not bad. Having the desire for money is not a bad thing- and their father obviously needs to give them allowance anyway. Plus, this is the Henituse family, a very well-off territory that mined marble and grew grapes for wine. they are pretty much overflowing with money now. If there's one thing Thalia is confident of, it will be that this family is not lacking money. Though Thalia wonder.., did he knows that her brother's account already have billions in it?

.

.

...Eh, he will know that soon enough.

"What about you, Thalia?"

"...I want some magic stones."

Deruth beamed and nodded. Thalia spoke again today!

"Sure, I will send as many as we have to your room in a bit."

Thalia simply nodded and was on her way. She's planning to meet her new brother soon and talk about some things with him. Perhaps she also needed to prepare some enchanted tool she had created.

To be clear, she is NOT a mage. No. On contrary, she has an ancient power. It's a human-type ancient power that allows her to engrave a set of commands on an object.

Of course, it's not a powerful power which is a given. It is a human-generated type, unlike the hidden power that came directly from nature. Those types of ancient power are the ones hidden and can be obtained after overcoming a challenge. The ones she owns have many limitations and require the best medium to properly exude effect. In this case, the highest-grade magic stones are needed.