[5]

While leaving Cale to his thought, Thalia quickly walk away and headed back to the Countess's room. Earlier, she was called to Deruth's study while in the middle of training. Hence, the Countess quickly dismisses her and reminds her to return back there afterward. Since the Count had given the confirmed departure date during the meeting, which will be in 5 days, Thalia listed all the things she will need at the top of her head as she walked in.

"That's all for our training today." The countess concluded as soon as Thalia walks in. Thalia immediately relaxed as she quickly recalled her lesson. Today they had gone quickly run through postures and gestures practiced amongst the nobility. Violan, as the countess, has been involved in many social gatherings and tea parties. On top of that, she also managed her own merchantry. Suffixed to say, The Countess of Henituse is definitely the best teacher she could ever ask for to prepare for her debutante and Thalia was thankful. She swiftly get up and thanked her.

"Thank you..again, Countess. For today. If there's nothing else, I.." Thalia needs to quickly leave to assemble some things when Violan immediately halts her.

"Wait!"

"Pardon?"

Violan clears her throat as she gestures to sit down again. Thalia tentatively takes a seat as Violan claps her hand, calling the maids in. Then, rows of the desert were carried in enough to bulge others' eyes out at the sheer beauty and quantity.

"For you. As encouragement, do enjoy them."

Stunned, she nodded, accepting the impromptu tea time. It's quite late after all, but she's alright with it.

Thalia reached out for the fork laid properly alongside the whole table of delicious-looking dessert. Though of course, Thalia's sight remains on one of them. The newly added desert.

Runettia Cheese tart.

"I will be eating then."

Thalia took a bite and a burst of sweet runettia fruit combined with the creamy and velvety cheese filling. On top of that, the pie crust was light and crispy...

'Oh wow, I am in utter bliss'

She enjoys that dessert so much as she eats them to her heart's content. Because of that, Thalia could not see the slight smile on Violan's face before it disappear as she was looking at her plate of desserts. The countess had prepared for so long, the perfect mix of runettia and cheese tart- the combination of Thalia's favorite. In the past, only when there was this dessert that she will stay a bit longer on the dining table during the rare few times when she joined the family.

Runettia - it's a round purple fruit with a tangy smell- the taste was mellow and sweet, much sweeter than the grapes from those farms owned by the territory.

Looking at Thalia enjoying her dessert, Violan let out a fake cough to cover up her slowly rising smile and say.

"Take this too. You can take your time to verify the information regarding the personalities of all the nobles who will be going to the capital. It will be helpful to you as you will be meeting them and gauging their intention if needed later."

Thalia looked towards the pile of paper Violan had pointed to. This information has been gathered by Deruth who had used his own network, as well as the information guild to purchase information on the other nobles.

"I will be sure to look through it."

It was probably difficult to purchase that file. In fact, it probably cost a fortune. Thalia remembered that information about nobles and those who are in high authority were always guarded and even pricier to purchase. It probably had about three or four lines about each person, but it was precious and expensive to purchase information on nobles. That's why, Thalia had secretly planned to build her own information network that has a wider reach and systematic approach.