Author's note 2

I give up.

As in, my original plan for this fic. I'm not giving up on the story, definitely not. But I've decided to go freeform instead. I tried to stick so much with the canon that it started to burn out. I forgot that, this is a fanfic- where there should be freedom in how the story written. An alternate universe exists through the eye of the writer.

A.k.a I should stop worrying too much and just write, lol.

There will be subtle edits and changes here and there. But don't worry, this will reach their end.

But, I've decided an early caution was important. Hence the author's note. I rarely post the author's note as I like it better when the whole story is posted seamlessly without my sudden postscript- just my personal preference of course.

Anyway, it's winter here and my hands were so cold as I typed the whole thing. I hope spring comes soon.

I'm still debating on a few things, her personality is one of them, a bit unstable and inconsistent, so I have to take note of how to write her character in this story properly. But, don't worry, I will deliver the best of it for you.

Lastly, Cale Henituse is a father material (look at Raon, On, Hong), and he is a good brother too. Just that, it doesn't show as much, so I tried to reread the 776 chapters again just to map a clearer idea. Is he proactive or protective, will he have that sibling fight if he had one that close to his age? Etc etc.

Welp, I started to ramble so let's stop here.

Thank you everyone for the support! Love you guys, take care of your health, and stay tuned for the next update!

P/s: feel free to comment on what you like so far or what your expectations for this fic :D