Chapter 1;;

© Tori Stocks, 2011

Chapter 1

The wind whipped around my bag, Causing it to fall. My stuff was scattered across the ground. Shit, I don't want my phone to get stepped on. I quickly crawled to my Phone and iPod. I was about to grab my iPod when Someone else picked it up.

"Hey, That's mine!" I yelled. The guy laughed and handed me my iPod.

"I was just picking it up for you" He said. I nodded and looked up at him. He was wearing blue trackies and a 'COD black ops' top with Blue vans. He hair was light blond. His eyes are a deep blue.

"Uh. Thanks then" I said. I put my iPod back in my bag, along with my phone and a few other things that had fell on the ground.

"No problem...." He said. I think he wants my name.

"My name is Summer" I told him. He nodded.

"My name is Andrew, Do you go to school around here?" He asked. Should I tell him? He could be some creep, Although he doesn't look like one.

"Yeah. I go to the school just around the corner. Are you new here or something?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed.

"I'm trying to become and actor so I get home schooled" He told me. I stared at him in awe. If he becomes famous, I can say I met him before.

"What year you in?" He asked.

"I'm a Junior. What are you?" I asked.

"Junior too. Although I don't go to school" He explained.

"Well good luck. I better get off to school before I get into trouble" I said. I started running towards the school. I will get detention if I'm late again. The bell will go any minute. RUN! Or you will get into deep trouble with not only my home group teacher but also the principle. Since I have been late for like half the year, it got around to my principle and he told me off. I ran into the school and ran to my locker, throwing my bag and grabbing my English and Maths book. Why do I have to have English first session? I suck at it, I think I'm failing or getting a C at most.

*BRING*

Shit. That's the bell. I need to get to my home group before the teacher will notice. I looked through the door. My teacher isn't looking, Good. I tip toed to my chair and acted normal. So pretty much start talking to my friends.

"Your finally got to school on time" Vinnie said. Vinnie is one of my best friends.

"I was a bit late. Well only to class. I was in the school grounds when the bell rang" I told her. She faked a surprised face.

"Okay students. Go to your first class" Our home group teacher, Mrs. Trench said. Everyone got up and made there way out the door. I always wait so I don't get knocked into the door or knocked over. Believe me. It happens. After everyone was out. I got up and walked to the English room. With our 50 year old teacher that could hardly teach. No wonder I get a bad grade. I sat down at the back of class, So I can take my iPod out in the middle of class and nobody will know about I except me and my friends.

"Summy. Can I sit next to you?" Tyler asked. Tyler Is my best friend, We have known each other since we were in dippers. I call him Ty though. He called me Summy, for some reason. He never told me the reason.

"Sure. Come sit down before someone else takes it" I replied. He quickly put his stuff down on the table next to me and smirked.

"I though you would have skipped English. You always do. Or Your late" He questioned.

"Mum said I have to get better grades or she will take me out of school and teach me herself" I told him. He laughed.

"Tyler. Detention. After school" Mr. Betrood yelled. I kept in my laugh until Mr. Betrood turned back around to the board.

"I think I know why Betrood is such a Meany" Allison whispered. I leaned closer to her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because hes old" She said. Ally can me stupid some times. Although she does get better grades then me.

"Duh. Hes old and grumpy. Who wouldn't know that?" I told her, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh yeah. He's always grumpy" She sighed. That proves my point that she can be stupid sometimes.

"Anyway. Want to go to the mall on Saturday?" I asked. She put her hand on her chin like she was thinking real hard.

"Sure. Can you text me later about when we'll be going" She said. I nodded. She put all her attention to the teacher that was explaining something about writing poetry or something. Tyler was also listening to the teacher. Along with all my other friends. Am I the only one that is not listening? I don't want to be in trouble so I have to listen.

At the end of class I was bored out of my mind. That class was not interesting. And to make it worse, I have Maths now. I shook that out of my mind and focused on the up side. Our teacher is out today so we get a substitute that knows nothing about us. So they can't make us do work. I can already see it, people throwing paper planes and spit balls around the room. That's what happened last time and, well, We all got detention for 2 whole weeks. Although it was really fun. I shrudded it off and grabbed my iPod out. I sat down at the the desk in the middle left of the room. All the teacher's pet's and nerds stay up the front and then the Jocks and plastics behind them. Then the rest just go anywhere. I'm one of the rest, Along with my friends. Were glad we aren't a plastic though. Seriously, When they run there boobs don't move one bit. The have to be fake. Like, I don't sit there and watch there boobs its just, Well, Its hard not to notice.

"Okay class. Do whatever you want" The substitute said. I got my iPod out and started listening to my favorite band, Paramore. I don't know. It something about Hayley Williams voice that is so nice and relaxing and there songs are great. Vinnie sat next to me and tried talking but I didn't really listen since I was to interested in the music.

She ripped the headphone out of my ear.

"Are you listening to me?" She yelled.

"Yes. You were saying something about fences" I quickly said. She shook her head. Darn, I was listening to the song 'Fences'.

"I was just saying, These people are coming to town, Taking audition for this movie. Want to come?" She asked.

"Can't. My mum finally noticed that I'm not doing good in school and got me a tutor" I told her. She laughed. I grabbed my headphones and put them in my ear again and put my head back.

*BRING*

My head shot up. Did I fall asleep? Vinnie laughed.

"You fell asleep. While I was talking. I can understand why your mum got you a tutor" She said. I rubbed my eyes and walked to my locker.

"Only. Four my periods left until school finishes" I sighed to myself.

"I know. I'm already bored. What do we have next?" Allison asked.

"Biology" I told her.

"Why can't we have a hot teacher? Its so unfair" Ally complained. I laughed. I grabbed my books and ran to Bio with Ally. We were late, Of course.

_______________________________________________________

So this is my first story on Wattpad. Don't judge because I'm still learning things. I am Thirteen so, The grammar might be bad and the spelling isn't the best. If you like it can you please

VOMMENT?