Chapter 7;;

Chapter 7

"Summer, What are you doing on the floor?" Andrew asked. I looked at him and felt the urge to get up and hug him, but I didn't, It would just make what happened yesterday worse.

"I am being myself" I said lightly. I moved my eyes to the ceiling, Blank but had so much interest in it.

"Do you need help up?" He asked. I nodded my head. He extended his arm and pulled me up. I stood next to him in complete silence. I grabbed a book from his bag that was hanging open on his arm. It was a new book, a proper reading book.

"What's this?" I asked. He took the book from me and put it back in his bag. I didn't get to read the cover but I knew it had like half a heart on it or something close to that.

"Nothing. Just a book to read between scenes and stuff" He told me, keeping his hang over the bag. Why was he trying to hide it, it's only a book.

"Okay than. What are we going to learn today, Einstein?" I asked. He groaned at my comment and jumped on my bed. I sat on the floor, trying not to make it awkward, last time I sat on the bed with him, he kissed me or I kissed him; someone kissed someone.

"I don't know. Why don't we learn something new today? Maybe I can learn to keep my head on straight and you can learn that this isn't a fairytale" He said in a rush. I stared at him confused. What is he on about?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can learn how to do my job and not kiss people. You can learn not to feel anything after a mistake like that" He told me. I felt like punching him, but he's way stronger than me and his not in a happy mood so that means he might throw a punch back.

"Why don't you learn how to be polite and get the hell out of my house" I yelled. He pulled me from the floor and hugged me.

"Summer. My life is complicated right now. I don't need a girl. I don't want a girl. You're my friend that's it. I'm sorry but it's the truth and I know you liked that kiss yesterday, but please, try and forget about it and if you have feelings for me, get rid of them" He told me. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around him. I know he doesn't like me, that it that. I can get rid of my feelings now.

"What happens if I can't get rid of them?" I asked.

"Well then a little girl I know will get her heart broken and I don't want that" He said. I nodded once again. This was going to be hard, even though it was one kiss; it had all these wonderful feelings in it. I loved it, I want more and I need more.

"Finished the lesson" Andrew said getting up from the bed and packed his stuff away.

"Aren't you going to stay for a bit? Like you always do?" I asked. Shit, I shouldn't have said that, I need to get over him.

"Nah, I need to... Go out... to do more rehearsing" He said hesitantly. You can tell he's lying; He hesitated when he said where he was going. He had to have made it up or he wouldn't or stuttered would he. But he would never lie to me, would he?

"Okay then. Don't worry about it" I responded with venom in my voice, making sure he heard it, making sure that he knows that I know that he's lying.

"Summer, It's not that I don't want to hang out with you, it's just well, Awkward. Yesterdays kiss was a mistake and I know you liked it; I don't want you wanting more. It becomes hard on me and since I am possibly going to become famous soon, I don't want to be center of media's attention" He said. He kind of already said that before. It sunk in a little better know. I nodded but stayed quite at he flipped his blonde hair out of his eyes and walked out of the room. I can get over him. I just need someone new, but someone I know, because if I don't know than that would be awkward. Tyler, He is great. He would be the perfect boyfriend but if we were ever to break up than that would ruin out best friend relationship. I grabbed my phone and dialed Tyler's number. I can at least talk to him.