Chapter 8;;

"You have to get over him. The more you see him the more you're going to fall for him" Tyler mentioned. I nodded but it might help, you never know.

"But I see him nearly every day. He tutors me; do you want me to get better at school?" I asked. He straightened his lips and nodded.

"Yes I do want you to get better but I can tutor you. He doesn't need to" He suggested. I shook my head almost immediately, a bit too quick. His whole facial expression fell.

"Let's just go ask my mum is I can stay" I said quietly. He nodded and backed away.

We walked back to my house in silence. I told him to wait outside while I ask my mum.

"Mum, Can I stay at Tyler's tonight?" I asked. She looked at me with the knife in her hand, obviously making dinner.

"Sure. No funny business though. I will find out about it" She said. I nodded. I ran up stairs and grabbed all the things I need, PJ's, Toothbrush and Tooth paste, Clothes for tomorrow and my extra things that I want.

"Bye mom" I yelled. I ran out the door and gave half of my stuff to Tyler.

"I'm not carrying this all by myself" I stated. He laughed, grabbed all of it and smiled. I smiled back and continued walking back to his house.

"I'm tough. I carried this all the way to my house from yours" He said, putting all of the stuff on the floor and then posing to show off his biceps. I mean he did have muscle, Abs the whole package, maybe that's why so many girls like him. I find it funny that girls hate me because I'm so close to him, it's pathetic.

"Yeah stop acting so strong and get my stuff up to your room" I laughed.

"I don't need to act, it's all natural" He laughed with me. I shook my head and punched him lightly as he again grabbed my stuff and walked to his room with it, placing it neatly beside his bed. His room wasn't clean, defiantly messy.

"Wow, you need to clean the room!" I told him. He shook his head and threw a rubber ball at me that was lying on the floor before.

"Well, anyway, since its kind of late, I'm going to get dressed. Out you go" I told him. He smiled and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not leaving. I've seen you naked, you remember" He said, adding a wink at the end.

"Yes, totally. You haven't seen me anywhere near naked. You have seen me in like bra and some PJ pants and that's all you will ever see" I told him. He giggled and left the room. It's true though, He won't be seeing anything anytime soon, No one will.

I grabbed my PJ's out of my bag and put them on, my men's pajama pants, because they are better, they have more room and my white singlet that I hardly ever wear out, only to bed.

"You can come in" I called out. He opened the door and smiled.

"What a shame. I didn't see you topless" He laughed. I lightly hit him and laughed. We walked out of his room and into the kitchen and grabbed some Tim Tams out and started taking small bites out of them.

"We haven't had a sleepover for ages" Tyler whispered loudly.

"I know. I miss those times when I would sleep over like, every weekend, because our parents trusted us more. I guess we grew up and they don't really trust us as much" I told him. He nodded.

"I mean I don't blame them, you are beautiful, any guy to get you would be lucky" He said. My eyes widened a little and looked at him. Was he flirting? Why can't I tell, it should be easy. Instead of making it awkward I just smiled for the millionth time.

"Anyway, since it's late, and we have all night to sleep. What are we going to do?" I asked. His mouth grew into an evil smirk.

"Oh no, what's your idea?" I asked. He let out an evil laugh and then tackled me to the floor. I quickly grabbed his toke and rolled over.

"You're not wining today" I whispered and then jumped off him.

"I could at least try" He laughed.

"What are you two doing in there" Tyler's mum yelled.

"Sorry if we are annoying you, Jane. But Tyler tackled me to the floor" I said in between breaths, to make it seem more realistic.

"TYLER! You do not tackle a girl. Look at her, she's so fragile and she can hardly breathe anymore" She said. I giggled quietly, just loud enough for Tyler and I to hear.

"You bitch. You got me into trouble. You're the one that hurt me" He said. I smiled and ran off into his bedroom and closed the door right before he could run in.

"Let me in!" Tyler yelled. I giggled and but a chair against the wall.

"Only if you stop tackling girls, they're fragile."

"Only if you stop acting so innocent, you're the one that hurt me."

"I wouldn't do such thing" I said, looking from side to side. He laughed and then tackled me onto his bed. We were in an awkward position, since he was practically sitting on me. I gave him a unsure look and he jumped off me straight away.

"Oh, that was awkward" He pointed out. I rolled my eyes. At least he didn't kiss me, that would of made it worse.

After we had drunk a few red bulls and Mother we were hypo but it was slowly wearing off.

"Tyler. We should not have so much next time. I'm tired" I told him, he nodded and yawned.

"Agreed, want to crash now so you can see movie boy in the morning?"

"Yes please and not only because I want to see him, but because I'm really tired" I told him. He nodded and I laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight beautiful" Tyler managed to whisper.

_______________________________

So its short and not that good but its another filler chapter.

+ We get to see more of awesome Tyler.