At the cafe

There he was standing right there, luckily he couldn't see me and start a conversation. I pushed Tyler in line and I stayed behind him hoping Matthew, my ex wouldn't see us as he knew both of us. As we got closer I got scared for when he turned around after ordering. As he ordered I made an excuse to Tyler saying I needed to go to the bathroom, well I did but it was also to get away from Matt. As I came back I saw Tyler talking to Matt. I groaned and continued walking looking like I was never shattered over our break up.

"Hey Summer. You look great" Matt said. I nodded and gave a little wave. It turns out that Tyler already ordered and is waiting now, as well as Matt. We sat at a table that was emptied and the boys started talking.

"So how is life Sum?" Matt asked. I sighed at the nickname he gave me when we were going out, and still using it now.

"Great. Got a new boyfriend, my grades are slowly going up and I have a great best friend, How about your life how's that going?" I asked. He looked surprised but smiled.

"Going one 1 year with my girlfriend, have great grades like always but my parents divorced. Mum cheated on my dad, so living with him now. And well no offence but since I broke up with you everything has been great" He said and then smiled. I nodded and I couldn't help but get a bit offended. He brought out a velvet box.

"What is that?" I asked as he opened it. It was a beautiful ring, made of silver gold and diamonds tracing the outline of a bigger diamond in the middle.

"I'm going to propose to my girlfriend. The ring cost heaps and even though we're young I want to spend the rest of my life with her" He's voice grew into a whisper at the end. He smiled and put it away, back into his bag, swinging it to the side of him.

"Order 14, Coffees are here. Can you please clear the table now for other costumers? Sorry if that came off rude but we are quite busy this morning" The waitress said. I smiled, grabbed my drink and got up, grabbing my bag off the ground and walked outside along with Tyler and Matt.

"Well nice seeing you Tyler and Summer" He said and walked off.

"Well that was awkward, weird and extremely unexpected. I'm sorry he wouldn't walk away when you went to the toilet" Tyler told me. I nodded and fixed my bag that was sloping down my arm.

"Yeah, its okay, I mean I'm over him. He seems to be happier" I stated. Tyler nodded and we started walking to our school, while casually taking sips of our coffees on the way.

"So how is your relationship with Andtwat" Tyler asked. I light slapped him on the arm but giggled at the nickname Tyler had given him.

"It's good even though it started yesterday you idiot. Why do you even care?" I asked him, He shrugged and groaned.

"You're my best friend Summer, I'm going to care about you. He can break your heart if he wanted too and I don't want to see that happen" He told me. I just rolled by eye and continued walking. We walked through the gates of the school with minutes to spare. Finally a day that I'm not late. I smiled to myself at my accomplishment and threw my coffee into a bin that was just beside the entrance of the school.

"I'll meet you in class okay. I'm going to get my shit and then call Andrew" I told him. He nodded and walked the opposite way. I ran to my locker like I usually would and quickly put my stuff in and grabbed what I needed out. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I have a text from the one and only Andrew,

'Good morning Summer. Have a great day, I have a premier today (: Wish me luck – A ;)'

I giggled and pressed on him name so it would call him. After a few rings he answered.

"Hey Summer. Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked. I sighed and remember they he get home schooled so it's different for him.

"No. School starts at nine. I still have about ten minutes, Plus It's only school... I can be late" I told him, adding a little laugh, he joined in but sounding sarcastic.

"What do you think I was hired for? For your schooling, now when the bell rings please go to your class and learn" He told me. I sighed and changed which hand I was holding the phone.

"Fine and by the way, my mum is thinking of finding another tutor and just have us as a couple" I told him. I heard him say something to another person and giggle.

"Nah, I want to keep tutoring you. Its fun and an easier way to chill with you" He said, still giggling.

"Who are you talking to?" Vinnie asked. I groaned and hid my phone since I had Andrew's full name on my phone and well, people knew it now.

"Hey, I have to go, Call you after school" I told him and quickly hang up and put my phone in my pocket and started walking to class.

"So, who were you on the phone to?" She asked. I walked into the classroom, her still following me and sat down in a chair up the back of them room.

"Nobody, Don't worry you don't really know them" I told her. He slouched in her seat and put on a sad face.

"Please tell me. You never tell me anything anymore" She complained. I sighed and shook my head.

"No need to tell. You don't know them personally so until you meet them which I think won't be soon, I don't think you have to meet them" I told her, a bit rudely. She took a big breaking and made a humph sound. She turned her body to the front of the room and my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I quickly took it out and saw it was a text from Andrew.

'Why did you hang up so quickly? – A ;)'

I turned my head from side to side to make sure nobody was watching me text a becoming really famous hot guy on my phone.

'Sorry my friend wanted to know who I was talking to and I don't really need everyone to know that my boyfriend is well u. I mean ur hot and famous so, u can see my dilemma. – S'

Someone touched my shoulder and I quickly pressed send and hid my phone to whoever was behind me. They laughed and sat at the seat behind me, Thank god it was only Tyler. He continued to laugh and grabbed my phone from me.

"You really have to be more careful, that could have been anyone behind you. You should be glad it was me" He informed me. I nodded, understanding everything he said. I could get in big, well not trouble but people, mostly girls saying shit to me about it. I didn't really want that, I can't really handle like others. I'd probably claw someone to death. 

_________________

Sorry it sucks :/