Chapter 6;;

Chapter 6

I laid my head on the pillow and waited for Andrew to stop resiting his lines.

"Why do you have to do this?" I asked. He brought his head up from the paper and then looked back down mumbling the lines.

"As much as I want to be an actor. I want the filming to be over and done with" He said, taking a break from the lines but then soon going back to them.

"You will but can we just have our session now? I don't want it to drag on" I said.

"Can you just quite down for two minutes... I need to remember these lines" He said rudely. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach.

He finished his lines and put the script down.

"Finished now. Well nearly but you do need to learn" He told me. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"What are we gonna learn today?" I asked. He shrudded and grabbed my bag from the floor that contained my books. He grabbed my lyric's book.

"How about we learn a little music..." He suggested. My eyes widened and I quickly snatched the book off him, holding it close to my chest. He zapped my waist, causing me to jump and the book moving a little, He laughed and grabbed the book. I laughed and jumped onto his lap. He starred at me for a moment and leaned closer to me and closer till our faces were centimeters apart. His lips brushed against mine, our lips moving in sync, Perfect harmony, Nobody in the world could see, Time stopping, That's what it feels like. Then our lips broke apart and it felt like we were back in reality now. We stared at each other for awhile.

"Well this is awkward" Andrew commented on the silence. I got off Andrew and sat beside him. Did he feel what I felt?

"Yeah it is.... I think you should leave" I told him. He nodded, understanding I needed to be alone, to think or whatever I need right now. He put my lyrics book on the floor and grabbed what he needed and left. I laid down on my bed and replayed the kiss in my head, over and over and over again. I loved it. The way it felt, But it was weird since it was with Andrew. I don't like him, do I? I mean hes hot, really sweet when he wants to be and super nice. Also smart... Isn't that what everyone wants in a guy. I guess I do like him then. Well this is going to be awkward now when I see him next.

I heard the front door close. I quickly shot up and ran down stairs and to the door.

"What did that kiss mean?" I yelled out to Andrew, who was just getting into his car. He looked up at me.

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure of a lot of things right now" He muttered. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Same here but when you figure what that kiss meant, Please tell" I told him. He nodded.

____________________________

Filler chapter. Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I guess I got abit lazy, I have also become more social and goes out alot... I also have a boyfriend so he takes some time up to <3

VOMMENT!