Chapter 5;;

Chapter 5

A week passed. I had stopped skipping and went to all of my tutor sessions. Yes, I may have been bribed with some money.

"Once second. I have to take this" Andrew said. I nodded. I threw my book onto the floor and laid on my bed. I wonder who was on the phone.

"Really?.. Thanks you. I will be there tomorrow" He said, answering questions that I didn't hear. He said a last thank you and put his phone away.

"So. Who the hell was on the phone?" I asked. He smiled and then hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back.

"I got the part. I'm going to be the main guy for an up-coming movie" He said.

"Oh wow. Are you still going to tutor me?" I asked. He started to laugh. Even though I didn't like him at the start. He wasn't all that bad. He is a really nice person. And he was hot.

"Of course I am. There filming it here anyway" He told me.

"In my room. I'm honored" I replied sarcastically, adding a giggle. He rolled his eyes and let me out of his tight grasp. He toke up his jacket he brought last week.

"You know what I mean. In this town. Or just out of it anyway, So it means still tutoring but less of it" He told me. I died a little inside. I loved spending time with him.

We finished the tutor session and he left. Tyler walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Hi Summy" He said to me. I looked at him confused.

"Hi Tyler. How did you get in here?" I asked. He laughed.

"You mom was nice enough to let me in. She said no funny business though" He told me. I whacked his arm and got up to sit next to him. Before I could sit down he stood up.

"Oh, Your going somewhere? Awesome, Your taking me with you" He said. I rolled my eyes and got changed into a white T-shirt underneath a blue baggy top and navy blue jeans. My hair is naturally curled and my make-up is done. So I'm ready. Where ever we are going. We walked down stairs and told my mom we were going out. We headed out the door and stood there clueless.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well. There is a movie thing in town. And there going to start to film like soon, Want to go there?" He asked. I immediately nodded my head, knowing Andrew would be there. We walked to the place they were shooting and stood at the gate of the studio place. I looked up at the big buildings, No wonder they get so much stuff in there and make like a town in the one room.

"Lets sneak in" Ty told me. I shook my head.

"I don't want to get into trouble" I said. I looked around and saw a guy with Blond hair. Andrew.

"Andrew" I yelled out. He looked over my way. He ran up to the gate.

"What you doing here?" He asked.

"How do you two know each other?" Tyler asked. I laughed and looked at Andrew.

"This is my gay best friend. I'm sorry Tyler. I have always wanted a gay best friend" I teased. Tyler looked shocked. Andrew lightly hit me.

"Whoever you are. Do not listen to her. She thinks I'm gay. But I'm not. I'm her tutor" He told her. I stood on Andrews foot and looked around pretending it wasn't me.

"I'm Tyler. Summer's best friend. You better not steal her from me" He said, putting his arm around me.

"Possessive much" I mumbled. Andrew laughed lightly, trying to hide it from Tyler. Tyler looked at me.