Chapter 3;;

"Summer. Over here!" Max yelled. I mentally whacked myself in the head and walked over to him.

"Want a drink?" He asked.

"Sure. But I'm only having one" I told him. He handed me a bottle of beer in it.

"Beer, really?" I asked. He shuddered. I rolled by eyes and walked off, into his lounge room with me drink. I started dancing to whatever song that was on. I toke a big gulp of my drink and put it down. I went back to the mini dance floor that was full of people I know, and some I don't know. Since I don't know how to dance. I just did that bounce up and down thing while throwing in some fist pumps. I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my waist. I pushed the hands away but they came back again. I pushed them away, walked off the dance floor to Tyler. He looked around and look confused. A slow song came on. And slow song always equals the awkward friend slow dance.

"May I have this dance?" He asked. I giggled and nodded my head. He put his hands around my waist, While I put my arms around his neck.

"You can really be nice when you want to be, You know that" I told him. The corner of his lips twitched and formed into a smile.

"I'm not nice all the time?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. I laid my head down on his shoulder. His green eyes staring at me. Somehow, When you looked into his eyes it looked like a never ending forest of green trees and green grass. So beautiful. I lifted my head and looked straight at him. His face got closer to mine and then our lips finally touched. It felt nice but not right. His soft lips against mine but no spark, at all. I quickly pushed him off me.

"What the hell?" Natalie yelled. Not Natalie, Tyler's current girlfriend. She so annoying and protective of him, Like hes some sort of doll she loves to much.

"Look what you have gotten me into" I whispered to Tyler. He gave me a apologetic look.

"Why were you kissing my boyfriend?" She yelled.

"I didn't kiss him, He kissed me. I know it sounds so cliché . But seriously. He kissed me" I told her. She looked at Tyler and shook her head.

"He would never do that" She said.

"Ask him. We were slow dancing and then he kissed me and I pushed him off me" I explained.

"Tyler, is it true?" She asked. He looked at her. She looked so.. Hurt and broken.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean it. I was caught in the moment" He said.

"Caught in the moment! Were over!" She yelled.

"Fine. Were over. I don't care. Get out of my face" He said. She walked off. I softly punched Tyler.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"You just broke her heart. You will never know how that feels" I told him.

"I'm sorry. Lets forget about it right now and dance" He said. I toke a deep breath and nodded. It was on a more up beat song now. The fist pump song's. Tyler took me hand and pulled me onto the dance floor and we started dancing like idiots.

"Everyday I'm shuffling" Tyler and I yelled along with everyone else.

"Want to go now?" He asked. I nodded. We moved through the crowd and out the door.

"What is the time?" I asked. He grabbed his phone out and showed it to me. Midnight. Wow. I'm going to get into trouble with my mom. Tyler grabbed my back and the my legs and put my in the bridal position in his arms. He always does this. It quite funny.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked. He looked at me with an expression I have never seen before.

"I don't know. You looked your pretty and I just felt like I need to do it" He said.

"Well, your my best friend and there is no need for kissing. Got it?" I told him.

"Got it. But it was one of those romantic moments. You know in the movies. The slow dance and the slow but passionate kiss at the end of the song" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You watch to many movies. You do that to your girlfriend not your best friend" I told him.

"True. Like I said. Romantic moment" He told me. I sighed.

"Where here" He said. He dropped me onto my feet and opened the door.

"Be quite. I don't want my mom to wake up" I whispered. He nodded and quietly closed the door. We tip-toed up stairs to my room.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm tired. I don't know about you" I said. He smiled.

"Nah. I'm not tired. But you can go to sleep if you want. But if you do things might be coming your way" He said and then added an evil laugh at the end. I quickly changed into a singlet and PJ shorts. I turned off the light and laid down on my bed, Tyler still sitting on the edge of it. I closed my eyes and tried relaxing. I felt a poke on my face.

"Tyler don't. I'm tired" I told him. He laughed. I turned on my side.

"I don't want to stop. Stay up and I will stop" He told me. I shook my head. He poked me again and again and again.

"Tyler. Stop, Please. I will do anything. Just stop!" I groaned. He laughed again. I turned onto my stomach and put my pillow on my head. It started getting heavier. I quickly shot up and opened my eyes. I then heard a crash sound.

"I think you broke something" Tyler told me. I sighed and looked beside my bed. A glass.

"Why the hell was there a glass on my pillow?" I asked. I made a straight face and looked around like he was innocent. I got out of bed and picked up the broken glass. Tyler helping as well.

"I didn't think it would break" He said. I picked up the last big piece and put it in my sink. I can put it on the bin tomorrow.

"I'm up. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Won't your mom be worried?"

"Nope. I don't think so. I said I was going to a party."

"Whatever. Want to go for a little walk then?"

He nodded. I put on a thick blood red jumper and red Elmo slippers. We walked down stairs and out the door.

"Its late" He said. I groaned and put my shivering hands in my pockets.

"Oh, Sorry. Your cold and tired, I should have never agreed" He said.

"Its okay. I offered" I told him. He sighed and hugged me. I'm getting warmer now.

"Where are we walking too?" He asked. I looked at him, not quite sure of how to answer him.

"Around the block?" I asked. He nodded.

"You need to listen to other bands besides paramore" He told me. I giggled. I passed a park. Green grass and the blue, red and yellow swings and slide.

"Can we go there?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. We ran to the swing. I choose the big one and gave the small, baby one to Tyler. I started swinging myself. I liked the air through my hair. It makes me feel like I'm flying. Like I'm free. Like nobody can get me.

"Can we go now? Its getting late. And your making me tired" Tyler said. I laughed.

"Yeah sure. I think your mommy going to be worried and angry" I told him. He rolled his eyes.

We got back to my house and said our good byes. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

__________________________________________

I had really bad writers block. I went to Justin Bieber concert. It was awesome.