Chapter 4;;

Chapter 4

My ears filled with a very high pitched scream. I quickly shot up and looked around my room. Thank god, No school today. I got up from bed with my PJ's still on and walked down stairs to the kitchen. My mom was on the floor sweeping up glass.

"Are you the one that woke me up?" I asked. She screamed again and turned around.

"Don't scare me like that. And yes. I dropped a glass" She told me. I laughed, she started laughing with me.

"You should really learn not to scream. Because if you scream, everyone will get scared" I told her. She nodded.

"What are you going to do today?" She asked me. I sat down on the stool that was in front of the bench.

"I don't know. Maybe go see Vinnie or Go shopping with Ally" I told her.

"Trick question. You have tutoring today with Andrew" She told me. I groaned and walk away from her. I am going out today. Weather she likes it or not. I'm not going to be cooped up in this house all day with Andrew. I opened the front door and sat on the first step. Why do I still have to be tired.

"Why exactly are you sitting on your front step in your very skin exposing PJ's?" Someone asked. I looked up. Ally. I smiled. Her black hair was done in a bun and little black glasses covered her hazel eyes.

"I'm angry at my mom" I told her. She quickly rushed to me and sat down beside me. Not minding that her dress got ruined.

"Why are you mad at her and why is she angry at you?" She said. I sighed and put my head down.

"I want to go out but I can't because my mom got a tutor for me and he is coming over today. He already came over yesterday, But he has to come to come today" I explained. She laughed.

"Then once he is done, lets go out" She suggested.

"He will take hours, Like yesterday."

"I'm sure if you say you have plans he will finish early."

"He won't. If its for him, then he would leave immediately."

"Summer, Get the hell back inside now! Someone will come and snatch you up" Mom yelled. We laughed.

"I think someone is a bit scared of pedophiles" Ally laughed. I got up to my feet, as well as Ally.

"Want to come inside?" I asked. She nodded. I opened the door for her and we walked inside and back to the kitchen.

"Hello Margaret, How are you?" Ally asked.

"I'm good, thank you. I think you should go though, Summer's tutor will be here soon" Mom told her.

"Mom! I am not getting tutored! I am doing fine in school!" I yelled.

"Your getting C's. You should at least be getting B's or trying your best" Mom yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Ally. Were going out. Just let me put some clothes on" I said. I quickly ran upstairs and put on my jeans and my plain red T-shirt and the jumper I brought yesterday. I ran back down stairs to Ally. Andrew was sitting near the bench.

"Hello Summer. I thought I had a lesson with you today" Andrew said.

"Yeah. Well I made plans. So, Bye" I said. Turning around with Ally.

"Well, If were not having a lesson, Can I come with you? Where ever your going" He asked. I turned back around.

"Let him" Ally whispered.

"Okay. But please, don't annoy us. Were going shopping, Maybe you can help us" I suggested. He nodded.

"Were taking my car though. Its new and I want to drive it" He said. I nodded, not want to complain. Well, its kinda cool, A free ride. I said goodbye to my mom and we left to Andrews car. Its a green Lamborghini. I didn't think he was rich, well not this rich.