Chapter 2;;

Chapter 2

At the end of class, I skipped the next. I don't even know what we have next. I started walking home. Just to get some early lunch. I knocked on the door. Andrew opened the door. I started at him for a moment then snapped back to reality.

"What are you doing at my house?" I asked.

"Well. I'm hired to be your Tutor" He told me. 

"Who hired you?" I asked. I don't need a Tutor. I'm doing fine on my own.

"Your mom. And the fact that you skipped class shows you need it. What was due today?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just don't like the subject. I think" I whispered. He rolled his eyes and let me in.

"So nice of you to let me in my own house" I said sarcastically. I put my jacket on the rack and walked up stairs to my room. My room, Plain, Boring. I sat down on the bed that is in the middle of the room. Andrew walked into my room.

"You better get to school before your mom notices you" He warned.

"I don't care if she sees me or not. She knows I don't like school so she should already know that I skipped at least once" I told him. He let out a sigh and then walked out. I opened my laptop and checked my emails. Nothing. I closed my laptop and put my iPod on shuffle. The song Price Tag came on.

"Okay, Coconut man, Moon Heads and Me, You ready" I said along with her.

"Seems like everybody's got a price,

I wonder how they sleep at night.

When the sale comes first,

And the truth comes second,

Just stop, for a minute and

Smile" I sang along. I'm not the best singer, But It just for fun. Its not like I want to become famous anyway. I just want to have a normal job with a good pay. I already work at Walmart.  

"Your a good singer" Someone said. I looked up. Its Andrew. 

"Thanks" I said.

"Your mum told me I had to tutor you now, Since I have to go somewhere later" He said.

"Okay. Teach me stuff then" I sighed. He walked in and sat on my bed. He grabbed out a maths book and a piece of paper. He started showing me how to do a while lot of things I did not understand.

"Then you add the Y. Get it?" He asked. I looked at him with complete confusion on my face.

"Yeah, I get it" I lied. I'm not going to let him explain it again, It will just make me more confused. After about another hour of him teaching me stuff I didn't understand he had to answer a phone call. He walked back in, putting the phone in his pocket. 

"Got to go. Sorry. See you soon" He said.

"Bye" I said. He grabbed his stuff and walked out. Well, That had to be one of the most boring lessons in my life. Why can't he just be normal? Why does he have to be so smart, It makes me look like a dummy. I walked down stairs and grabbed out a Twinkie and ate it. I love Twinkie's. There so yummy. I need to give Andrew a nickname. Andy. No. Drew. NO! Maybe, It should just be Andrew. Yeah, Just Andrew. All Natural. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. Walking to the local Mall. So I can get some food. And maybe Have a shop around. My pocket started vibrating. I grabbed it out and check the ID. Its Vinnie.

"Hello Vinnie" I said.

"Hi Sum. Come to the old warehouse. These people are making a movie and need Actors. I'm going to Audition" She explained.