Chapter 9: Mine

Henry POV

Henry POV

I had Lindsay pulled tightly to my chest and her legs were still wrapped around my waist. I continued to rub her back, only hoping that asshole hadn't scared her completely off.

"Hey, Sweetheart, now I want you to be honest with me. Do you want to come upstairs with me or would you rather I take you home? I promise there is no wrong choice, just whatever you are comfortable with, just let me know?"

She pulled away from my chest and brought her forehead to mine, closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "If I come up with you, can you make me forget about his hands on me?" She whispers as she opens her green eyes that hold a vulnerable look.

Instead of answering her right away, I lunged forward and started kissing her lips. She responds immediately and kisses me back. I squeeze her ass which immediately gets a moan from her.

I pull away from her and say, "Of course, Sweetheart. Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She answers without hesitation.

"Good girl." I tell her as I kiss her forehead. Her checks turn a lovely shade of pink. I think that might be my new favorite color.

"Can you walk?" I ask. "I have no problem carrying you, but I'd rather the whole hotel not see your ass that's peeking out from under your dress."

Lindsay's body goes tense. "What? Put me down! I don't want anyone seeing my ass!" She shrieks and she tries to wiggle free from my grip.

I gently set her down. "Relax, baby. No one is out here.I wouldn't let anyone see you like that."

"Thanks

"Thanks." She shyly says.

I take her hand and pull her toward the hotel. "Shall we?"

"We shall." She answers with a little giggle. And she's back. Thank fuck.

With our hands clasped together, we walk through the hotel lobby and towards the elevators. As we are waiting for the doors to open, a group of drunk college guys stumble up beside us.

They are obnoxiously loud, annoying with the jock attitude mixed in. The one that seems like the leader is tall, sports a backward baseball cap. His band of merry nitwits are all also tall, but they all have different features. One has messy blonde hair, one has brown hair with light stubble on his cheeks and the last one has a cowboy hat on. A fucking cowboy hat!