Chapter 17: Wrong Room

Dante POV

Dante POV

Fuck my life. I'm exhausted and just need to sleep. I'm not going to lie, I really want to see this girl that Johnny got himself killed over but I need sleep first.

As I walk back to the house I send a text to my main cleaner, Robbie. I let him know that there is a cleaning job waiting for him in the tunnels. I want it cleaned by the time I wake up and I know he will get the job done.

I nod at security as I enter the house. They saw both of us go to the stables and only I returned. They know what happened down there, they're not fucking stupid.

I walk through the quiet house. It's too early for the hustle and bustle of the maids and unless my men are working the nightshift they are sleeping. I love this time of time. It's so peaceful. There is no one wanting meetings, no emails to answer or phone calls to return.

I take the stairs two at a time. My bed is calling my name. I should be mad that the meeting with Johnny was a complete waste of time but I look at the bright side and that being that I got  a new pet. So I guess not a complete loss.

I open my bedroom door and get the shock of my life when I see a young girl standing at the foot of my bed in nothing but a towel.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you in my room?" I roar

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you in my room?" I roar. I'm highly annoyed. I just want to go to bed, not deal with a fucking stripper or whoever the hell she is.

"You're not Johnny." The girl whispers as her eyes snap to me.

Did I just hit the fucking jackpot?! Is this the girl that Johnny got killed for? I look her up and down. She has a towel perched on her head, obviously wrapped around her wet hair. Her face is bare of any makeup. Her hands are at her chest, clutching the towel which sits just above her ass. Her tan legs have her body swaying back and forth.

"No I am not." I state, matter of factly.

"Who are you?" She quietly asks.

"Ah ah ah," I tsk, "I believe I asked you first."

"My name is Lindsay." She answered.

Well, Lindsay, how did you get here?" I asked as I watched her tug tightly on her towel. She was clearly uncomfortable.