Chapter 11: Punishment

TW

TW

ice play, wax play, collaring

Henry POV

The definition of Heaven is 'a place regarded in various religious as the abode of God and the angels and of the good after death, often traditionally depicted as being above the sky' but I would probably never get that version of Heaven and that's okay as long as I had Lindsay lying on my bed, moaning, panting, out of breath, her cum dripping out of her pussy from the pleasure only I could give her. The only thing that could make this better would be if I was pumping in and out of her and that would happen shortly.

"What do you mean by my punishment?" Lindsay asked shyly.

"Well, do you remember when I asked you to pick a number?" I replied.

"Yes. but I don't see what that has to do with this."

"And what was your number?" I demanded, whispering into her ear then I began sucking in her neck.

Lindsay lets out a moan, telling me everything I needed to know. She was ready for me. "Tell me, Baby."

"Four, my number was four." She pants out.

"Thank you baby. I wanted to know, because four is how many times I will punish you." I tell her with a smirk.

I look into her eyes to see fear. She's smart enough to be afraid of the consequences of her actions. She has to learn sooner than later.

"No, please, don't do this, Henry." I'll be good, I promise." Lindsay says as she squirms, trying to get out of the grip I have on her body.

"But this is the only way you will learn. It has to be done and you will thank me afterwards."

"No! I won't thank you for hurting me." She answers angrily.

"Baby, I'm not hurting you, I'm teaching you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just let me go, I don't want to be here anymore."

"Tsk, tsk, careful baby. Do you want to add another punishment to your tally?" I ask, smugly.

"If memory serves me correctly, only a few minutes ago you asked me to get off you then when I started to give you some pleasure, you told me NOT to stop. Your mouth lies, baby, but your body doesn't. I'm going to listen to your body." I told her then I pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"You might think you want me to stop but I promise you that you will enjoy everything I do to you and I don't break my promises."

"Now, how about we get on with your first punishment, hmm?" I ask Lindsay but I don't really care about her answer because it's happening either way.

I straddle her waist, bringing her right wrist to the top of the bed. Thankfully I always have restraints that are hidden under the mattress. I attach a cuff to Lindsay's right wrist then left wrist. Then I move down and cuff her ankles to the bottom cuffs. Of course she thrashes but she is completely at my mercy.