˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍!''

Norway cried. ''More snow!'' Sweden said happily.

''Race you to the hill,'' he challenged the Norwegian, already running.

''Juksemaker!''

''Guys...'' They turned to Denmark, who was looking very uncomfortable. 

''What's a hill?'' he asked.

''A naturally raised area of land, not as high or craggy as a mountain,'' Aland explained.

''Nerd,'' Iceland said.

''Whatever,'' Denmark said, crossing his arms. ''I'm not coming.''

''Men du måste!'' 

''We could bring him on wheelbarrow...,'' Aland said thoughfully. ''Sweden, I believe you had one? In your garage?''

''Ah, yes,'' Sweden said, remebering. ''Ge mig tva minuter att leta efter det, jag kommer genast tillbaka!''

****

''Tadaa!'' The Swedish said, proudly showing his {wrechted} wheelbarrow. ''What the fuck is this supposed to be?'' Greenland said in disgust.

Sweden dramatically gasped. ''What do you mean? Det är av bästa kvalitet och pris! Den kommer från Ikea också!''

Greenland rolled her eyes.

''La oss gå, skal vi?'' Norway said, interrumpeting both of them.

****

Norway, somehow, managed to convince Denmark to come along.

And then there was Finland, who repeatly keeps looking behind his back despite the Norwegian telling him that it's a figment of his imagination.

It's nothing, the Finnish told himself, sighing. 

Nothing at all.

****

As Norway was about to drink his cup of hot chocolate, a loud crash nearby was heard. They rushed to the door.

''Estonia!'' Finland cried. ''Are you okay?''

''MY POOR EXPENSIVE SKI EQUIPEMENT...!''Norway tried in vain to calm the Swedish down.

''I guess they'll never make you Nordic now... sorry,'' the Finnish whispered in her ear.

''Sweden... please! I'm so, so, so, sorry! I'll make you pickled herring if you want!'' she said, desperately trying to bribe him.

He shook his head. ''I'm not interested.''

''Fried herring, then!''

''Nope.''

''Kroppkakor? Meatballs with mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce? Räkmacka? SILL?''

But Sweden was already heading back to the hut, leaving her behind.

Finland shoot a final sorry glance back at Estonia before he retreated into the cabin with the others.