˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 -

Was... let's say, awkward.

First, there was the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, barking orders at everyone and anyone who made the mistake of coming within view.

Then, the United Arab Republic, a brutally infamous country who waged war for fun. And whatever you do, do not mess with her, as she could attack unexpectedly at any moment.

Transjordan was silent as usual, only occasionally mumbling some incorrect sentences.

Meanwhile, Lebanon was day-dreaming about traditional Lebanese food. Baba ghanouj, tabbouleh, sfeeha, falafel, shawarma, all of it.

Iraq was too busy reading his book to notice anything.

The Kingdom of Egypt, the oldest of them all and know for her wisdom and patience, was trying to restore order and calm Syria down. She was probably the only one mentally-stable out of all the Arabs.

Lastly, the Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen who'd prefered sleeping all the day instead of listening the Saudi bambling some shit. He was now sleeping, instead of paying attention like was sleeping. But who could blame him though?

****

Finally, Saudi Arabia noticed no one was listening to his rambling and angrily crossed his arms.

''Was anyone acutally paying attention to what I was saying?!'' He said slamming his hands down the table, jolting Lebanon awake.

''Nope,'' Syria said bluntly, sharping her silver knife. Yemen stared at her.

''Where the fuck did you get that thing??'' He asked, concerned.

The Syrian rolled her jade green eyes, annoyed. ''My weapon collection.''

Iraq looked upon from his philosphy book, or whatever he was reading. ''Huh, yes?''

''I was...,'' a quiet and indistinct voice uttered.

''Anyone else?''

The Egyptian sighed. ''Saudi, take a deep breath and-''

''I don't need to calm down! If anyone here has to relax, then it's YOU!''

Egypt felt like she was being choked. ''Pardon?! I'm perfectly calm, thank you very much.''

''You don't sound like it.''

The few minutes of gathering seemed like ages, and Yemen was already missing his bed.

Poor him.