˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 -

The United Kingdom thought it was a good a idea to invite a few of his closest friends for an old-fashionned tea party at his mansion.

Oh, how terribly wrong.

****

Initially, all went well. Perfect, even. It was till...

''Pyszne!'' Poland commented. ''Like, what is it?''

''Indian chai tea,'' the Republic of India informed her. ''The best chai tea in the world.''

Pakistan almost spilled his own tea at that.

''YOU MOTHERF-''

''Hayir... Yine degil!'' Turkey muttered, shaking her head, while Russia just sighed.

''India, Pakistan, immediately apologize to each other,'' Great Britain demanded.

Pakistan rolled his eyes angrily.

''To that bitch? Not in a thousand years.''

''आप ने इसके लिए पूछा-!''

As Pakistan and India were prepared to slaughter each other to pieces, Chile grabbed her shoulder firmly while Morocco held the Muslim still. The United States of America, was, well... on his phone. Yes, AGAIN.

''Told ye it was a bad idea,'' Ireland whispered smugly in Britain's ear.

''Can't even drink tea in peace, عالی!'' Iran grumbled, making Egypt snicker.

''Stop fighting all the time!'' UK cried. ''Please, let me actually enjoy this evening.''

The two Asians looked at each other suspiciously before nodding. The British sighed, relieved. He could relax.

Well, for now...

****

''Ew,'' the Iranian said, disgusted.

UK frowned. ''Is there something wrong with my tea?'' 

''Oh, yes!'' It's old British crap and tastes like donkey shit.'' The American said helpfully.

''You ate donkey shit?'' New Zealand wondered. ''What does it taste like?''

The United Kingdom covered his face with his hands.

He certainly couldn't have a normal tea party, could he now?