˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄  𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 -

Smiled triumphly, throwing her arms up over her head, as the Frenchmen bowed before her. She didn't have to swallow her pride and bow down to England anymore, because she is Queen now, she thought, victory burning bright in her chest.

''AGENOUILLEZ-VOUS AUPRÈS DE VOTRE REINE, PAYSANS - LA REINE FRANCE~!'' she cried out. And oh, yes they do, their heads bowed as they sink to their knees before her.

Being queen was so much better than she could have ever imagined.

****

The Queen flicked her gloved hand at her wife's corpse - what was her name again? Who cares, she thought, rolling her blackish red eyes. ''Get that thing out of my sight.''

The servant inhales a shuddering breath, the sight of the severed, bloodied head of Austria sending chills going down her spine.

The French watched the puke frothing in the maid's mouth, sadistically enjoying her horror.

''Anything else, Your Majesty?'' She asks, her head bowed, the job now done. The distinct smell of death and illness floated in the room.

As she's about to shake her head, no, till an idea popped in her head.

She grinned grimly in the dark. 

Her maid took a step back.

''En fait, oui. Préparez l'armée; nous partons pour une invasion surprise.''