˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐔𝐄 -

Wasn't as along as the United Kingdom thought it will be, so ordering her morning cup of coffee didn't take much time. She cautiously took a sip, feeling the warm liquid go down her throat, thus stimulating her awake for the time being.

****

As she made her way out, she bumped into someone. And that person must have been taller than her, because she felt her red, white, and royal blue face hit their chest.

''Oh, dear Lord, my apologies-''

''Pardon! Ah, c'est vous...'' A voice she knew all-to-well muttered.

The two Europeans looked at each other disdainfully for a while, before France finally decided to break the silence.

''Regardez où vous allez, la prochaine fois,'' the French Republic said. ''Je n'ai pas envie d'interagir avec vous.''

UK rolled her eyes, pissed off. ''Bloody frog-faced twat...''

France smirked. ''Mon Dieu, quel caractère~.''

Fed up, she was about to walk way, untill the French conered her.

''Could you please move?'' Britain politely requested.

''Oh? Il y a-t-il un problème?'' he said, getting even closer, if it was even possible.

''For God's sake, just step aside.'' She said slightly louder, in case he didn't hear.

As the British stormed off, fuming, France purposely tripped her, but luckily caught her. 

''Excuse-moi.'' He gave her a sickly sweet smile, silently mocking her, as he dropped her in the middle of the streets, and walked off like nothing had happened.

''Knot-head,'' the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland cursed, gathering her skirts, and painfully got up.