2

The odd occurrence had Seokjin's mind reeling for the next few minutes. He felt as if he needed to sit down just to wrap his head around it. Jungkook arrived back at his office an exact hour after his departure, looking refreshed and with his crotch free of shielding hands. He sheepishly stepped back into the office and passed by Seokjin as if he were a ghost before sitting down at his desk again. Within moments his hand was cradling a pen and scribbling away at some paper.

Seokjin played it dumb. "Was there an issue, sir?" He asked the brunette. Jungkook's body stiffened almost immediately.

"No."

Seokjin sighed at the lack of response. "May I ask then why you were so eager to leave for a shower at two in the afternoon after you had told me, 'Eating will slow me down'?" He would have sounded amused if not for the fact that he had to remain stoic in professionalism.

Jungkook's eyes met Seokjin's, wide and fearful as if he were a deer caught in headlights. He let out a fierce cough before sheepishly leaning towards Seokjin. His once professional attitude dropped and a school boy persona replaced it. "Would I-" He hesitated slightly, "Would I be able to tell you something, Seokjin, without judgement?"

Seokjin sent him a quizzical look but nodded, curious as to what personal information he could get out of the boy in such a vulnerable state.

Jungkook curled in his fingers between each other in a nervous gesture before revealing a curt, "The delivery girl."

"What about her?"

"She...well, she..." Jungkook looked towards his fidgeting fingers as an impatient Seokjin urged, "She?"

"She..."

"She...?" Seokjin repeated, sounding more aggressive than before.

"Shehadagreatbodyand..." Jungkook gushed sounding more hesitant as he went on, "...and it," he sent a piercing glare to his lap, "did that thing-"

Seokjin began to sound annoyed; clearly not following what Jungkook was saying. "It? It did what thing?" Jungkook placed his face in his hands with an exaggerated sigh.

"Please don't make me say it, Seokjin!" He whined, turning red in mortification.

"Sir, I don't understand what you're saying-"

The door to the office just managed to swing open and let through a male employee as Jungkook screeched, "I got an erection, Seokjin!" Both the male employee and Seokjin simply stared at Jungkook with the most awkward and shocked expressions one had ever seen. Slowly, the male worker placed the file from his arms unto the floor beside the door. "I'll just leave this here..." He mumbled as he quietly shut the office door again, quickly hurrying out.

Seokjin and Jungkook both watched him leave before turning to each other again.

"I've never had one before, Seokjin! At least not like that!" Jungkook was exasperating quite passionately as if he had some terrible disease that he hated.

"Sir, I don't think this is-"

Jungkook over spoke him, hooked on a rant caused by his hormonal experience. "I had to have a cold shower because well, I didn't know what to do with it, you know?!"

Seokjin was about to speak but quickly backed up, surprised by Jungkook's abrupt confession. "You don't?"

"No, Seokjin!" Jungkook gritted, "But I definitely didn't want it there during my meetings!"

"You mean," Seokjin asked, "You've never jerked off before?"

"Never."

Needless to say, that conversation stayed in Seokjin's head for a long, long time after that afternoon. He went home to his apartment and couldn't stop hearing the conversation replaying in his memory. If Jungkook had never jerked off before, then it was certainly obvious he had never done anything inherently related to intercourse with anyone, right? His mind wondered as he changed from his work uniform, his eyes scanning past the domino's magnet he had on his refrigerator door.

They remained stuck on the magnet for quite a while.

He had always wanted to bring Jungkook down, right? What better way to bring him down than to force him into a relationship with someone lower than him? The press would thrive of it. The world would laugh.

His long fingers gently pulled the magnet away from the fridge as he read over the number appearing in bold white font upon the blue background. The domino's icon he had seen on the delivery girl's shirt was clear as day on the item in front of him and it only pushed the idea further into his subconscious.

He assumed the girl would be easy to pay off to do his work for him. No doubt she was just some average twenty-year-old working two jobs to pay up her rent. Jungkook was already obviously very attracted to her and no doubt if she came to him, he'd be on his knees, ready for whatever her bidding was. Seokjin could get her to snap a few photos of whatever she needed to and Jungkook's company would slowly disintegrate in scandal. It was the perfect idea.... however – Seokjin thought – if she was a virgin too, there could be a little bit of trouble.

He fisted the magnet in his hands before smirking to himself. A virgin could be a sex worker with a little bit of money, he was sure.

All that needed to be done was to contact the girl and find a way to convince Jungkook into the deal, and then Seokjin's company would be set.

His grin could only widen at the thought. 

A/N:

Top hated book of the year has been updated weehooo

Me, while writing this:

"I got an-"

*Gets up from the computer*

*Goes to the kitchen and gets a snack*

*Goes for a shower*

*Brushes teeth*

*Watches a four hour tv show binge*

*Crochets*

*Watches the neighbours unpack their groceries*

*sits on the toilet and rethinks her whole life*

*draws to pass the time*

*Naps*

*Hmm what a lovely magazine*

*Online shopping for dog collars for a dog that doesn't exist*

*Spins around in a chair for fifteen minutes*

*Rereads books*

*pretends to die in front of no audience*

*Sits back down at the computer*

*Sighs*

"Erection!"

Ok but seriously tho yall have no idea my face was fucking bob the tomato when writing this shit-

Also, also also

I'm writing this on my grandmother's computer and um she probably gonna be like 'hmm I wonder what Ebony's writing is like' and just see this monstrosity and be like:

So yeah.

Anyway, thank yall for supporting this hell-bound book I hope it haunts your dreams like it does mine :D