Jungkook felt stupid.

Like, really stupid. 

He laid exhausted against the barely clothed girl, panting feverously as he eased out of his orgasmic euphoria and into reality. He could feel her heartbeat against his, beating just as fast - an indicator of her arousal.

Her arousal that hadn't been released... while his was crammed up uncomfortably against the fabric of his boxers. 

He'd humped up against her like some animal in heat and came inside of his pants. 

A real virgin move, Jungkook. 

He was so into playing dominant. He had been trying to prove to her that his stupid virgin ass could lead, and then when he got his chance, he squandered it on dry humping. 

Dickhead.

He'd totally disregarded her orgasm because he was getting too riled up and needed a release. 

"I can make it up to you or something...?" Jungkook tried to suggest, feeling bad about his failure to actually give her any pleasure. She probably thought he was such a loser. A virgin and a loser in one was never a good mix. 

Would she even trust him to be on top anymore? He could imagine that every other guy she'd been with probably knew what they were doing and how to please her. Jungkook probably just looked like a dickhead, using her to get himself off.

"It's fine." Lola insisted, though sounding distant despite how close they were at that moment. 

That only made Jungkook even more fretful. Was she not interested in fucking him anymore? Had he turned her off? Was she disappointed in him?

He wouldn't be surprised if it were all of the above. He wouldn't even blame her. 

Along with the brunt of his guilt, he struggled under the discomfort of the consequences of his actions - the sticky residue from his arousal that remained pressed up to his dick as he hugged her. He tried not to show it but it was highly irritating. 

Lola noticed his squirming and pressed a soft kiss to his lush hair, "We should get you washed up, baby." She mumbled against it. The feeling was so comforting Jungkook felt the urge to melt in her arms like a stack of butter. 

"I-It's fine, really." He instead stuttered, "I just want to make you feel good this time." 

This time? It should have been last time too. He should have been inside of her by now, hitting against her G-spot like some sex god. 

"Jungkook, you can make me feel good in the shower too." Lola said, hiding the smirk in her voice. 

He however, couldn't hide the joy from his, "I can?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're just going to step in-into the shower with me or do you want me to get out or...?" 

Jungkook tried not to squirm in anxiety as he stood in his tiled shower, nervous and butt naked. He felt like he was in one of those dreams he'd had as a child where he stood naked in front of a crowd and they all laughed at him, except this time his audience was one person and for some reason the idea of her laughing at his body felt far worse than if his school did. 

Why did the idea of showering together seem so marvellous and yet so  intrusive at the same time? She'd already seen his naked body before but the fact she was seeing it in a different place made it all feel new to Jungkook. 

And of course, Lola knew exactly what she was doing. She was the opposite of him, confident and poised as she pulled off her baby pink underwear like some porn star while he watched in awkward helplessness.